• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open {Now Started} ShadowBlood

Re: ShadowBlood

WAIT, is it okay if I cna add a new character?
Name:Persus
Side:ShadowBlood
Weapon(optional):A laser gun.
Description:(if possible, pleaase put a sprite. I won't though because I am no good at trainer sprites. ><)Blond hair.The rest looks like Thorn because,*dun dun* They are related. *please?*
Personality:Cold, deep, and dark, he is always persuading Thorn to join them.
Bio:Two Shadows have two children. Thorn is acually part shadow, but he has no evil. *if allowed* Percy is pure evil. He ran away as well, finding his true calling.
Other:Nuh-uh.

Name:Assasin
Species:Spirtomb
Item:Er..Odd Keystone?
Description:The Circles are Shiny. rest is normal
Personality: Mischevious and willing to doublecross anyone but Percy
Bio:Percy summoned him to join him
Other:NOM.

Name:Chillbiter
Species:Glaceon
Item:Nevermeltice
Description:Shadowy!
Personality:Although she is not totally evil, most of the time she is torn between her original motherly personality, and something else...
Bio: When she was a Glaceon, she had six babies. They got captuerd, forced to evolve,and shadowed. She tried to fight, but then she was shadowed as well and given to Persus.
Other:She usually hides a lot, using Double Team.

We can start now.
--------------------
Lunet sat up in her bed, yawning. She stared up at the ceiling. It wasn't the dawn that woke her up. Nor was it the alarm clock in the corner, ringing endlessly.
No, it was the freezing cold. In this place, even though it was only early October, your breath fogged up things. She wondered how long. How long all of this would last. How long the very building would last. They kept moving from place to place. The things she saw, all so real, haunted her. Plaged her. Lunet brushed this sickening feeling off. Gracefully, she leaped from her top bunk, landing soundlessly.

((shadow-lugia using something does not mean no-one else can (unless it's your username) ))

Drake looked down at the creature on the floor beside him. The Mewoth had an odd purple glow to it, only slight, but Drake had good eyes and had been able to pick up on it.

Another shadow pokemon. Oh well, here we go again

He put his hand into his coat and withdrew what looked like a small crossbow, apart from the large upright metal box attached to the top. He aimed the weapon at the mewoth's forehead. It seemed that in that moment something of the pokemon's true state came back to it, but Drake had no emotion to spare, and he pulled the trigger on the weapon. A small arrow emerged from the device, smashing into the mewoth and toppling it.

Drake kicked the flanks of the rapidash he was sat on and rode off.

Last edited:

Mysti awoke. Brr, it's cold... she thought. She giggled darkly. "Shadowflare. I would like some heat." she said as she called out her Ninetales by merely pressing the button, not throwing it. Shadowflare curled up, then looked at Mysti as if to say, "Come on, watcha waitin' for?". Mysti got down with the Ninetales and went back to sleep.

((
((shadow-lugia using something does not mean no-one else can (unless it's your username) ))

D:

I was only teasing))

Night sighed as the light of dawn trickled in through a window and gazed down at Cliff and Shiallia, who slept peacefully besides Shiallia, who was shivering. Cliff was a late sleeper, and his steel armor insulated heat, as did her own feathers. But Shiallia had nothing but a few short hairs that could do nothing to help but stand up and make her skin bumpy.
Cliff's outer armor was metallic and cold, but her feathers were warm and could act as a second blanket.
She silently flew down to Shiallia's sleeping form and crept up to her head, the only part of her body that wasn't covered in layers upon layers of blankets, and put her body close to her head, her wing covering the neck, and waited for her to wake up, for Shiallia was an early riser, although not as early as Night herself.

Aria shook her head as she woke up. It was freezing, even inside, in only October! She sent out Sealeo, who chirped happily at the icy feeling. She sat against his plushy body for a moment, then got a sweatshirt on. "You like it, bud, but I don't..."
Sealeo grinned, then grunted.

((That's how cold it is here in New Jersey.At least about a week ago.
Oh. BTW, this is PG-13, for some blood, violence and cussing. ))
The alarm went off, its noise radiating across the room. Zeke was still sound asleep, his hand grasped loosely around the bottom of the bat. Lunet sighed. Although she never got what was it with that thing- she guessed it was some sort of security blanket-
but she found it kind of cute. Lunet looked around. "No use waking everyone up..."
she muttered.

The redhead felt as fur pressed up against her from all sides. A silky purr rose from the throat of the Persian that was resting above her head. The young Purugly near her feet stirred from his sleep and raised his head. The female Luxio on her left was growling in a dream, her foot twitching. A darkly-colored Luxray was on her right, alert and sitting up. It blinked as the cold morning wind blew on her trainer and teammates. The redhead shivered, making all Pokemon wake up.

"Sorry to wake you guys." The girl said through chattering teeth. The Luxray pressed herself closer to Lili. "Lux.." She purred, hoping that the warth kept her trainer unfrozen. The other felines got up and sniffed the air, trying to see if they could smell food.

"Tessa, Charlie, Maylene and Charlotte, I have food right here." Lili reached out to her backpack, refusing to come out of her sleeping bag. Charlotte nudged it closer. As the human reached into her bag for food, the Persian let out a loud yowl of hunger. "Tessa-Mae, I'm getting you something to eat. Quiet down." Lili scolded, pulling out eight berries. The cat-like Pokemon all grabbed two, and started chewing.

"Loud mouth." Lili smiled, looking at her black Persian.

Zy felt something on her face. It's fuzzy and fluffy...Sari's tail, probably. She opened her bright blue eyes to the sight of a fluffy white tail across her face. She moved it out of her way. "Sari. *soft laugh* I'm surprised she's still asleep. Leki, Sari, Cloud! Get up, please! Brr. Wow, it's cold." Zy quickly grabbed Sari and squeezed her tightly.
"Zang. Zangoose?"
"You have fur. I don't. Eh."
"Zang." Leki and Cloud woke up soon after.
"Good morning, guys! You must be cold, too, Cloud, since you don't have fur." Her Dragonite nodded, starting to shiver, even though they were all inside. "Huh. I'm under the covers. Sari, Leki, Cloud, you guys get on the rug and hudddle, while I turn the heater on. But we should be getting ready to go soon, all right?"
"Zang!"
"Car."
"Drag!" (I know Lucario and Dragonite don't say that but oh, well.)
"Oh, and I got some berries in my backpack that're warm and not frozen, so here ya go!" Zy handed 4 berries to each Pokemon. They ate them and started playing wth each other, while their trainer watched and smiled.

Zeke stirred a bit in his sleep, swinging the bat a bit. Lunet ducked, saying,"Hey birdbrain, at least look before you hit!" Her voice jarred him awake. "wha-I'm up, I'm up....." he growled. Still deeply burrowed under the covers, he shivered. "I don't wanna be up. Whoo, is it coold."
"Whatever..." Lunet rummaged around in her pocket, until she found what she was looking for: Three round balls. Usually, she wouldn't keep Shild, Zel, and Fang in there, but times were tight. The girl enlarged the spheres, and a Lucario, Skarmory, and a shimmering Umbreon flowed out. "Hey guys." she wispered.
Fang yawned, revealing shiny, pointed fangs. "Wha'd I do..."
The Lucario stood, happy to be let out of there. "Hello, Lunet." A shiver ran though her. "Is it winter already?"
Zel looked shocked. "How long were we in there?!"
The girl sighed. "No, but it seems like it, right?"

Last edited:

((The reason his name is Thorn is because of the Bone comics. Bone's Thorn is super sensitive to evil, and has a part of the Locust King in her. My Thorn is super sensitive to Sahdow, and is part Shadow. ^^))
Thorn got up and yawned, his dark hair pointing in every position. "Holy...Oh boy, that's...cold."He looked over at Zolt and Shoot. Zolt blinked his eyes open. "Pika?" Wha....
"Hey, buddy. Sure is cold, ain't it?" Thorn whispered, his breath silloweted in the air.
((A few questions, if ya don't mind. One, Do Shadows have any...powers?
Two, how is this " Pokemon can't talk to humans" thing gonna work?

((God, I gotta write this in the first post....
One, Actually, Shadows can know Dark or Ghost moves, like Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Crunch, and so on. Two, the reason I can talk to them is because...well it's in the description :sweatdrop: Although I like what you did there..... Okay, let's do that.))

Mysti finally woke up. "Anything I should get for you, Misstress?" asked her Ninetales. "Yes, some nnniiiiccccceeee, warm clothes!"

Lunet stepped out the hotel door. She had gotten used to the frigidness of the town.
They have stayed here for quite a while. She brought Fang, Shild, and Zel with her. Just in case. She stepped outside. The small hotel overlooked a large hill, which she now stood on. Lunet felt strange. She whispered to Shild. "Are there any Shadows around here? I-I have that feeling again...." Shild closed her eyes. There was a large approching of Pokemon. A lot of Pokemon. The Lucario knew that they were Shadows. The big hollow spot was right there. She turned to Lunet. "There are a lot of them coming."
As soon as she heard this, the girl ran inside to tell the others and told the three Pokemon to fend off as best as possible.
((Oh, yeah, shadow Pokemon have these kind of hollow place in them^^))

Back
Top Bottom