• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nuevo Nieve Nueve (n0)

Well, some people claim a fake role, and i didnt understand when he crossed out sergeant (he could of just taken it out)

Abstain

Why wouldn't you joke in Mafia?
Just because there's srs discussion doesn't mean it's totally srs bsns.
Unless it /is/ Serious Business.
You don't really joke there.

remember metronome mafia? RK-10 made a joke and he was werewolf!

No one makes a joke in this even so early in the game

Strikethroughs tend to be more acceptable as jokes than what RK-10 did.

Mostly because if you cross something out it is generally accepted that the person saying it doesn't actually mean it.

but it is still a better idea to not joke.

Well, some people claim a fake role, and i didnt understand when he crossed out sergeant (he could of just taken it out)

Abstain

I don't understand. What were you meaning to say?

Are you trying to say LS99 was fakeclaiming as a vig or something? Considering Karkat said there was no vigilante, that would be a case of Did Not Do The Research.

Strikethroughs tend to be more acceptable as jokes than what RK-10 did.

Mostly because if you cross something out it is generally accepted that the person saying it doesn't actually mean it.

but it is still a better idea to not joke.

THIS SO MUCH.

Okay, mafia is a game and it's fun to joke! However, it should be immediately clear when you are joking and when you are not, considering fakeclaims and the like can be pretty common. Strikethroughs are a good indicator!

Remember everyone; mafia is serious business.

(I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to mini-mod. I don't want to be annoying)

Did not know bout strikethroughs. And i did too do my research!

Anyway.....now what?

I meant that LS99 would not have done the research if he claimed as vigilante.

Now? We wait for the day to end and night to fall, possibly changing our votes if anyone comes up with any information or does something suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom