• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nutella

Momoharu

Can't Tell Me Nothin
From what I've seen, a LOT of people here like Nutella. Anyone want to clue me in on what it is, and why it's so great?

DDDDDD8

Nuttela is a chocolate hazelnut spread that you put on bread, bagels, and whatever else you can spread it on. It's really sweet.
To quote Mike, you are severly deprived.

nutella400_250.jpg

it's good in sandwiches and it makes awesome fairy bread if you use it instead of butter. <3

I really like it, but in Tesco, LIDL and probably other places, you can get an excellent milk chocolate/white chocolate swirly kind of chocolate spread that's absolutely heavenly <3

It has "nut" in the name, so I'm not going to get within five metres of that stuff.

Stuff Kiwis (New Zealanders) spread on bread and such. Their counterpart to the Australian Vegemite.

Don't recall what it's made of right now.

Not exactly. It's here, too. It's yeast extract. I think it's very nice, but it's one of those things where you either love it or you hate it.

Back
Top Bottom