• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! x3 I love Ron! He's awesome. T&T has to be my favourite, I think I like all the characters in it.

Ron's quite an awesome character, but there are others who are somewhat more enjoyable

*hit by shoe*

Anyway, he rocks for being the defendant in the case committed by my favourite culprit.

EDIT: And to any Godot fans:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1yq4qOMRPSw

Frangrance of Dark Coffee on the piano! :3

Last edited:
Ron's quite an awesome character, but there are others who are somewhat more enjoyable

*hit by shoe*

Anyway, he rocks for being the defendant in the case committed by my favourite culprit.

EDIT: And to any Godot fans:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1yq4qOMRPSw

Frangrance of Dark Coffee on the piano! :3
xD Pssh. Iseewhutyoudidtharr.

I love Godot, too. : D I'd say he's my favourite out of the whole series. I have all the music albums, including the ochestra and jazz. They're really awesome.

xD Pssh. Iseewhutyoudidtharr.

I love Godot, too. : D I'd say he's my favourite out of the whole series. I have all the music albums, including the ochestra and jazz. They're really awesome.
I seem to be currently obsessed with Godot's theme. I keep randomly humming it ^^ Deedeedeedoodoodee, dee deeee, *dum* dee dee dee dee dee, duh da da da dee...

I'll have to post the pic I drew of me as Godot. Once I remember to add in his beard, which I forgot all about. XD

(I don't like Godot much I feel so left ouuuut ;;)

But the final case of T&T is so, so awesome if only because it's such a team effort; everyone comes together from all the different games; Edgey, Fran, Larry, Pearly, Maya, Gumshoe, Mia... and the case is only solved because of them all working together :D

I'm such a sucker for "everyone working together TO SAVE THE DAY :D" endings :3

I think Dessie's gotta be my favourite 3-3 character.
Well, except for Adrian, but I'll always think of her as a 2-4 character - is that a spoiler?
. We so should've got to see her on her bike. With Ron clinging on the back for dear life with an DX expression.

@ Mike: I did a Godot watercolour. I'll have to scan it in some time.

@ Dannichu & Linoone: Yeah, Dessie's awesome. :3 Her and Ron are so cute! I'm pretty sure I've saw a picture like that on DA.

(I don't like Godot much I feel so left ouuuut ;;)
D= You lose one awesomeness point.

But you still have 99,999,999 left, so no worries ^^

I like all the prosecutors pretty much equally. Edgey wins for being Edgey. Godot wins for being Godot. Franny wins for getting away with having a whip in a courtroom without getting arrested or whatever. Manfred wins for being so incredibly evil. And Klavier wins for not being a jerk to you like the rest.

...I have a confession to make. I don't like Godot either. *sits in the corner*

Dessie? She was cool, but Atmey was better~ And his theme music. =D

So I'm replaying 4-4 now. I like Valant; I find that he's quite a complex character, especially for a witness. And Phoenix's line at the end of his portion, when
"his" forged evidence has been revealed and Klavier has moved in to say that only a guilty defendant would rely on forged evidence
, "OBJECTION! You cannot hold my client responsible for actions that I undertook as an individual..." still makes me really admire him, more than just about anything else he has ever said or done; I think it's that instead of being some sort of a "do the right thing or the safe thing?" question he spends ages agonizing over, or something that's too stupid to be considered properly heroic (running onto the burning bridge in 3-5), it's a completely spur-of-the-moment decision to actively incriminate himself rather than possibly hurt the defendant's case, even though he truly had nothing to do with it. I think it's my favorite line of his in the series.

4-3 still bothers me for the fact that no thought at all was given to the fact that
they were trying to smuggle the cocoon so that they could save the life of the Chief Justice's son - I'd honestly call it noble, and yet there is no consideration of this having any weight upon the severity of the crime. It also bugs the hell out of me that apparently the boy just died of Incuritis and nobody ever questioned that tyrannical Borginian law denying the cure to the world just because one could make a poison out of it - it's not like you can't make a poison out of perfectly ordinary, legal things as well. What with Phoenix being so preoccupied with the unfairness of the legal system, it strikes me as extremely odd that he should see no problem with this.

Incidentally, I still think Daryan would be kind of hot without the penishair.

Ok....I got bored so....

INTRODUCING....

2a7zede.jpg

Phoenix Wright Halves.

There's Franworth, Detective Edgeshoe, Pearody (Or Coarl), and Fradrian.

I scratched (badly) some stuff on everything except Franworth.

These give you things t think about xD.

Um, they're just halves. Really, nothing much to say about them o_o;
GRRR I just lost my Ace Attorney and Apollo Justice. I can't find them anywhere. ;A;

Yeah, Fradians the best....I know most of it stinks....it was after thinking what an Ema Maya splice would look like, since they look alike.

I noticed something slightly odd in Turnabout Corner the other day.

If, in the first trial when the question of Wesley Stickler's cellphone arises, you ask for his number, Trucy will proceed to dial this number to locate said phone. His ringtone appears to be "Guilty Love"- so Mr Stickler is clearly a Gavinners fan. Yet he doesn't seem to respond to Klavier's presence in the courtroom at all- he even refers to him as simply "Prosecutor" at one point. Objection!?...

Oooh, I cant think of anything to say to that X3

Random question: how is Lamroirs name supposed to be pronounced? I think Im getting it horribly wrong o.o

I... have no idea. I've been saying "lam-IHR-wahr", but I don't really think that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom