• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iunno, since I don't have AJ....

Yet.....

Even before I get T&T, I already am pairing characters....

Dahlia/ Matt Engarde

I know Dahlia's secret

Oooh, I cant think of anything to say to that X3

Random question: how is Lamroirs name supposed to be pronounced? I think Im getting it horribly wrong o.o
I wouldn't know the correct way, but I've been saying "LAH-me-roar".

Random question: how is Lamroirs name supposed to be pronounced? I think Im getting it horribly wrong o.o

I pronounce it "la-mi-ROAR". Although it's most definitely positivelutely wrong.

I want Guilty Love as my ringtone... But I don't have a cellphone. -_-

I think it's "lamb-EE-rwaah". Similar to how Salamander and Cryssie say it.

Silly Borginians and their hard-to-pronounce names! I mean, for that matter how do you say "Machi Tobaye"? I go for "Matchy Toe-BYE-ee", but, I'm not sure about that. At least Romein LeTouse is easy.

That case is full of difficult names. "Daryan"? I say it "DAR-yun", but that doesn't seem right.

Im hopeless at pronouncing things properly, and even though I know its wrong, I often say things from for ages;

For me Lamiroir was (I have no idea why) "Lam-war", Daryn is "Darian", Tobaye as "Toe-bay"... and for the longest time I called Maya "Mah-ya".

Silly Danni, May-ah is the correct way to pronounce it in England, or so I've heard.
(I found this out in a topic on GFAQs where I brought up that they pronounce it May-ah in Killer Instinct, but someone told me that that's because Rare's an English company, but I totally don't know whether any of this is true or not because I'm too much of a lazy ass to find out and I'm rambling aren't I D:?)

I want the Steel Samurai ringtone-version as my ringtone. D: But I don't have an iPhone so I can't set it as mine.

Im hopeless at pronouncing things properly, and even though I know its wrong, I often say things from for ages;

For me Lamiroir was (I have no idea why) "Lam-war", Daryn is "Darian", Tobaye as "Toe-bay"... and for the longest time I called Maya "Mah-ya".

I say "MAY-a", but I have a friend who sometimes watches me pay Ace Attorney at school who pronounces it "MY-uh". Still, he insists on saying the T on the end of "Godot" however many times I tell him it's silent, so who cares what he thinks.

Aww, T&T 2 is awesome; all the characters are absolutely fantastic :D
The third case - the one with Maggey in the restruant - is less good, but Armstrong is pure awesome X3

Ooh, the t in Godots name is definetly silent. Thats a big thing for me for some reason.

The third case - the one with Maggey in the restruant - is less good, but Armstrong is pure awesome X3

Ooh, the t in Godots name is definetly silent. Thats a big thing for me for some reason.

It would be kinda impossible for the Judge to mistakenly call him "Gobo" otherwise :3 It's a pretty huge pet peeve of mine, too. Kind of a domesticated sperm whale peeve.

And Luke Atmey is pure win :3 Best culprit EVAR, with the possible exception of Matt Engarde.

(By the way, I've gotten one of my TCoD-going pals Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for Crimbo, so we might be getting another member sometime soon ;3)

Completely the opposite. For everything.
Case two dragged on a bit too much, Case three is fantastic.
Viola has such a sad story, Furio is brilliant and Kudo sparks some of the best quotes in the series. Armstrong however, scares the hell out of me. A fat, gay, french guy with huge muscles? o.o
I don't have anything against any of those things, but combine them together and you have my worst nightmare. It's literally the only thing stopping me from playing 3-3 more and why is this
still spoilered?

I pronounce it God-ot by the way. Having a silent letter at the end of a word just doesn't seem right o.O

But silent letters make everything better! Otherwise Id be "Danni-ell-ee" X3

I despised Kudo, and Viola was sweet, but not particularly memorable for me. The idea of Furio impersonating Nick was cool, but it wasnt a very twisty case... maybe Im being unfair, but I love the DeLites and Adrian and generally everything about the second case, so anything thereafter would seem less good to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom