• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your honor, the Defense requests the trial be recessed until a later date, to put an end to all of this trial talk, and get us back to regular AA discussion!

OBJECTION! You have both been playing the prosecutor, and therefore, neither of you have the authority to deny the Defenses request! Besides, this trial has already exhausted itself!

OBJECTION! You have both been playing the prosecutor, and therefore, neither of you have the authority to deny the Defenses request! Besides, this trial has already exhausted itself!

HOLD IT!
*Gumshoe bursts through the door*
Wait a minute, pal! I have new evidence that sheds a whole new light on this case! You gotta carry on with the trial!

Ack, I really should post more often around here.

In response to post #767 by Darkarmour, of course Apollo Justice sold well! I should imagine that it sold just as well as Phoenix Wright. Your honor, I request that this post be stricken from the record, unless Darkarmour has any evidence supporting his claim.

The main reason for me posting here was because I need some help with a case I'm developing/trying to develop/trying to find time to develop. It takes place in the AJ timeline, and It's meant to include all/most/some of the old PW characters, with young Ms. Fey sitting un the defendant's chair. This time round though, It is Pearl who will be placed on trial. Maya has become the master of Kurain, I presume? Unless something hapenned to her in TAT, which I hope not. We have Lotta Hart, catching the moment of the crime, Gumshoe, giving a talk on the police force, and Edgeworth, who's suffering amnesia. If anyone else is interested/wants to help, I'll be glad to show you my progress so far/accept your assistance.

Anybody want a PW anime, becuase I sure do. But thinking about it, only major fans of the series are going to watch it if it only shows the cases, so there should be a few filler episodes, or cases from the Manga. Until the day when that happens, have THIS.

And an obligatory OBJECTION just to finish the post.

But they are releasing Perfect Prosecutor because the others aren't selling that well.

I wish to present the evidence from the internet ,mostly japanese resources.
ace-attorney-perfect-prosecutor-unofficial-title-20080421115008143_640w.jpg

and here I present the boxart itself *victory music*
18934_miles_edgeworth_perfect_prosecutor-v2.jpg

Unfortunately, that evidence has nothing to do with why Perfect Prosecutor is being developed, or that Apollo Justice is selling poorly.

Not only that, but that Boxart was created by Rarthus of Vgboxart.com, and not by the creators of the Ace Attorney games. Therefore, It is forged! I wish that Darkarmour has his badge stripped from him for presenting illegal evidence.

Personally, I like Mia's theme, Turnabout Sisters. As such, I also like Maya's theme, which is pretty much a more upbeat version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom