• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJECTION!
I feel, with the talk of Fan-games going on around here, I may as well post something relevant.
DextarSoyoor.png

Behold, Alex Order's main Prosecutor, Dexter Sawyer. Gamefreakerzero drew the original draft, and I (badly) made it into a sprite. I'm not a good spritist, but since it was a draft, GF0 refused to do it, so I had to :D

I know this a bit odd, but have you noticed that both Phoenix, and Apollo have strangely shaped eyebrows? Phoenix's are zig-zaggy at the end, and Apollo's split apart.

I don't know much about the AJ songs.....

Okay.....in order to start a huge discussion, here's a question?

Who are your favorite and least favorite characters?

Favorite: Phoenix, Maya, Franziska, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Mia.....and of course, Godot.

Least Favorite: I think I like every character....O_O. They are all original...

Favorites: Pearl, Phoenix, Edgeworth, young!Mia, Maggey, Gumshoe... I like a lot of the characters xD

Least Favorites: Oldbag, Lotta, Ini (the way she acts so ignorant Dx), um... yeah, I don't really dislike a lot of the characters. Oh, right, pretty much everyone introduced in 2-3 except Regina and maaaaaaybe Max.

Favorites: Phoenix, Maya, Pearl, Franziska, Edgeworth, Mia, Godot, Gumshoe...Ron, Desiree, Maggey, and...Penny Nichols.

Least favorites: Everybody from 2-3, Dahlia Hawthorne in a love to hate fashion, Jean Armstrong, Manfred Von Karma, Oldbag, Kudo, and Cody.

I love all the main characters; Nick, Edgey, Maya, Fran, Mia, Gumshoe and Pearly especially. My favourite non-lead character is probably Adrian, though I really liked Dessie, Olga, Lana, AJ!Ema and Vera. And Matt :D

I didn't really like Godot much (don't hate meeeeee), and I didn't really like Acro, Sal, Kudo and Wesley.

...I can't honestly decide if I love or hate Brushel. o.o

*Editted out rant* I do not like Brushel. Look at his backsprite in the courtroom overview*When you see everyone at once...*

However, I knew I missed someone on my list. Adrian, the Skye sisters, Vera and Lamiror. Which is several someones, butwhatever. Oh, and the main AJ characters, of course.

Last edited:
My favorite characters are Godot, Mia, Edgeworth and Gumshoe, but honestly, I like most of the characters for their own reasons, even those that are really annoying; they tend to be annoying in a fun way. I guess my least favorite in that I don't really find him fun either would probably be Wocky Kitaki, although that's probably partly just because he's the defendant in my absolute least favorite case of the series. :/ And Ini, I guess, although she of course has more to her that makes her somewhat interesting; during the investigation of the case itself, though, she's really annoying.

Yeah...I'm sorta like Butterfree. All the characters have their own unique personalities and quirks.

I haven't got my hands on AJ.

I've only been replaying one of the PW games: Trials and Tribulations.

I want to play the others but I'm like....there will be no Godot.

Oh gosh, I'm a fangirl. SOMEONE SMACK SENSE INTO ME!

I"m sorry, but there is no cure for Godot fangirlism, unless your a bigger fan of one of the people he has bullied. Gumshoe, Phoenix, Franziska, Maggey, Ron, Desiree, The Judge, Kudo, Armstrong, Maya, Dahlia...Those are the only ones I can think of. Anybody have any other contributions to list?

On an unrelated note, in my Anime Styled battle, Franziska von Karma just walked in and whipped my Ralts...I think I should have used something that looked more like Adrian Andrews.

Maybe you should've looked more like Adrian Andrews. She was aiming for you, dude.

...that was fun to write. :D

Um yes I'm still here and um I... can't really think of any favorites or least favorites. Can't talk about AJ because I still don't have it, of course, but... I'm pretty sure I love or love-to-hate everyone equally. I mean, Viola scared me a little bit, and Armstrong is made of awesome, but that's as close to favorites and least favorites as I can get off the top of my head.

I took a peek at that ASB battle. Wow....it's cool. Maybe I should go back to ASB...it depends if anyone wants another PW arena? xD

Okay.....in order to start a huge discussion, here's a question?

Who are your favorite and least favorite characters?

I don't really think I have any characters I dislike, except Acro and maybe Creepy Pedo Man, aka Sal Manella. He suxx0rz.

Favorite characters... Feenie, Polly, Maya, Ema (the 16-year-old one, she goes horrible in AJ), Trucy, all prosecutors (Edgey and Godot especially), Luke Atmey, Matt Engarde and probably a few others I've forgotten. But I generally like all of them.

Maybe you should've looked more like Adrian Andrews. She was aiming for you, dude.

...that was fun to write. :D.

...Would you believe me if I told you I was dressed as her at the moment?

On that note...if you had a sprite sheet, what would it be? Not actually making sprites, but what would your unusual animations be?

And Ini, I guess, although she of course has more to her that makes her somewhat interesting; during the investigation of the case itself, though, she's really annoying.

Ini's character annoyed the hell out of me till the very end and now I can't hate her because that case is one of my absolute favourites; probably my favourite non-epic case (assuming the epic ones to all be the final case in the game, plus 1-4).

Still, I wouldn't have killed the game designers to make it so her animation frames didn't take hours from your life. Wellington, Matt, Wesley and Acro (and probably more) all that that problem, too.

Favorite characters... Ema (the 16-year-old one, she goes horrible in AJ)

Aww, really? I loved Ema way more in AJ. Mostly because she was given more of a personality; in AA she seemed to be Maya+science!, while she actually seemed like another character rather than a replacement only marginally less subtle than the Judge's Canadian brother.

Plus I have a major weakness for perpetually pissed-off characters (see: Chloe in 24 and, to an extent, House).

I think 16-year-old Ema has the best outfit of any character in the whole series, though.
(except maybe Armstrong)

Aww, really? I loved Ema way more in AJ. Mostly because she was given more of a personality; in AA she seemed to be Maya+science!, while she actually seemed like another character rather than a replacement only marginally less subtle than the Judge's Canadian brother.
Yeah, I know she was a carbon copy of Maya, but I still liked her for some reason. Possibly because of this:
ema-cheerful(a).gif

Aww~ In the same way Trucy is like Maya+magic, but I prefer her way over Maya. Probably because she has an array of adorable poses too :D

Plus the endless snack-eating and the grumpiness just kind of ruined her for me somehow. Also, she looks to me to have changed way too much between 16 and 25.

...right, I think I managed to get through that post describing Ema and Trucy as cute without accidentally giving the impression I fancy either of them. xD

GOD DAMN YOU FIREFOX WHY DON'T YOU THINK "TRUCY" IS A WORD D:<

I'm also starting to like Acro a tad more. Sure, he's a bore to cross-examine but I guess I'm sympathising with him a little. What with how he only let Max take the blame for his crime because he wanted to be able to see Bat open his eyes again.

I took a peek at that ASB battle. Wow....it's cool. Maybe I should go back to ASB...it depends if anyone wants another PW arena? xD

YES PL0X

My favorite character is, uh, is, uh, is...

I can't choose... I love all of them. Maybe besides Hotti, because he scares the heck out of me. Also, for some reason, I really dislike Lamiroir. She just bugged the heck out of me for the entire AJ arc, but Thalassa has a cool costume.

On the topic of Ema, I think she is awesome both young and old. She gained more of a personality when she grew up, but I like young Ema's science! attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom