• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES PL0X

My favorite character is, uh, is, uh, is...

I can't choose... I love all of them. Maybe besides Hotti, because he scares the heck out of me. Also, for some reason, I really dislike Lamiroir. She just bugged the heck out of me for the entire AJ arc, but Thalassa has a cool costume.

On the topic of Ema, I think she is awesome both young and old. She gained more of a personality when she grew up, but I like young Ema's science! attitude.

Yay! But now I have to think of an arena. Maybe a crime scene or the defendant lobby.

Edgeworth's office? Gant's office? He can play his organ and attack the Pokemon with it...

Hmmm. Can't think of a good place for a battle field...

Maybe... The Steel Samurai Universe. If we screw up the battlefield too much, rabid fans (Cody, Maya, Pearls, Oldbag,and maybe Edgeworth) will come running over and cause mayhem.

OH AN IDEA our Pokemon can be dressed up as the Steel Samurai and the Evil Magistrate, and the Evil Magistrate gets a higher attack/defense but has a higher chance to get attacked by fans, while the Steel Samurai has lower attack/defense while have a lower chance to get attacked by fans.

I dunno.

Now, to start a discussion, would you like to eat one of Angle Starr's lunch boxes?

I'll think of something.

Crazy Linoone: I probably would eat one....if it looked appetizing.

I want a Phoenix Wright RP.....

I want a Phoenix Wright RP.....
Doesn't everyone?

Oh amd the PW musical project sounds amazing. Look Here. And Here for all of the songs. To those who have heard any of them before, Discuss your favourites. Mine are @It's Gotta be tha Butz", "600,000 volts", "The secret of Global Studios" and "The Samurai always wins".

Those are really good! Honestly, reading "The Way things Were(Reprise)" Actually makes Oldbag a sympathetic character.

On an earlier note, no, I wouldn't eat one of her lunchboxes. But I'm just picky.

On an even earlier note, Hazakura could be a good arena for ghost, dark, psychic and ice types..

Battle while swinging from a flaming bridge.

Re: lunchboxes: Would depend on what's in it. Maybe the steak lunch, or... I don't remember what was in most of them, honestly. I would probably eat one of Gumshoe's lunchboxes, though. Mmm, little cylinders of meat...

Re: Music project: something about that was actually posted earlier in the thread, iirc. I haven't had a chance to listen to any of them yet and probably won't for a while, but it sounds like a cool idea.

To answer my own question, I must admit that I'm actually tempted to try one of those Peppered Fish Guts.

Sort of.

Kind of.

Not really.

You know what, on second thought, I don't think I want that anymore... But The Wright Way sounds like a pretty good lunch. I mean, it does sell pretty well and looks delicious.

Hazakura sounds like a pretty cool idea, although I'm still tempted to battle in Gant's office....

Just thought I'd share my new avatar with you lot.

Posting this is a colossal waste of time. :D

It's pretty nice :3

Question: Anybody here think Phoenix Wright would work in sprite comic form? I was thinking of making a Feenie comic, but I doubt it'd be at all the same without the animation or music.

Question: Anybody here think Phoenix Wright would work in sprite comic form? I was thinking of making a Feenie comic, but I doubt it'd be at all the same without the animation or music.
I've seen other PW comics around the internet, so I expect that it would work. However, as you say, It wouldn't be the same without the animations and music. It could still work though, so give it a shot!

I've seen other PW comics around the internet, so I expect that it would work. However, as you say, It wouldn't be the same without the animations and music. It could still work though, so give it a shot!

OK :3

I've got a vague idea of the first case, and the second case mostly sorted. But apart from that I'm going to struggle thinking up storylines, however. And I suppose it will have to be amusing as well, as people have come to expect this of my comics, which makes it even more work.

I bet it will be interesting. You may need a sense of editing PW sprites.....

Like your avatar, Kai.

Um....I have a question. Can anyone animate like little GIF animatons and stuff? I am going to be a part of GSRP-DA and I need an animated icon of my OC..... If you can, just say so and I'll drop you a PM with my OC

GSRP-DA is on....DeviantArt. It is very intresting. :DDD

Ah, almost forgot something I've been meaning to post here for ages...

Anyone else find it cute how Young Edgey copies his mentor's finger wag?:
karma-tsktsk.gif
y-edgeworth-tsk(c).gif

X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom