• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stuck on PW for the first time in... a long time. 3-3, the day after the first trial, and Lisa Basil and Violetta have Psyche-Locks that I can't break.

Lisa's is related to Glen's troubles, and I get as far as "what program would be worth 100,000 dollars"? and I try to present MC Bomber which I have but it's apparently the wrong answer and so is the sports paper.

Violetta's is related to her head injury, and I get as far as "what's your connection to the Cadaverinis" and I've tried Violetta and Tigre's profiles but they don't work either.

Help please?

Have you gotten to the part where
Gumshoe tells you about the virus. Have you presented Viola's profile to Gumshoe as well. I think that is what you do.

Have you gotten to the part where
Gumshoe tells you about the virus. Have you presented Viola's profile to Gumshoe as well. I think that is what you do.

Oh, that's right... my only problem is that Gumshoe isn't on any of the screens. He said he'd go down to the precinct, but he's not on the screen... do I have to examine something?

Maybe try to present stuff to Maggey. Did you find the fake Attorney's badge? Check everywhere and stuff. Sorry i can't be much help.

Maybe try to present stuff to Maggey. Did you find the fake Attorney's badge? Check everywhere and stuff. Sorry i can't be much help.

Maggey's not here either 8D

Want a more detailed description of who's where and what I have? I do have the fake badge, by the way.

I actually believe you have to go again. Have you talked to Kudo about the stufff and how he was told to call the police and stuff as well?

I actually believe you have to go again. Have you talked to Kudo about the stufff and how he was told to call the police and stuff as well?

If by that you mean say "suck it up" when Kudo wants to ramble about his problems or suchlike, that might be it. I was stuck for aaages once because I didn't do that D:

Now I'm having moar PW problems :/

It's one of Tigre's testimonies, as follows:

"I was supposed to meet wid the kid at the restaurant that afternoon.
When I opened the door to the joint, I saw one ugly scene.
The guy was laid out over the table, stiff as concrete.
I figured if the place wasn't hot already, it was gonna be, so I split.
I heard the cop's sirens on my way out, and I went straight back to my office."

This is where pressing on statements and asking irrelevant questions gets you a penalty... I can press on the third and fourth statements without penalty, and I only have enough health to press on one with penalty.

I forget what to doooo :(

Think about the layout of the resturaunt.

*presents floor plans*

... gotcha

(I've actually played these cases before... but I know I'm not the only one to forget contradictions from time to time. I called a friend yesterday to ask about advancing [which I posted earlier], and because she hadn't actually played 3-3, she put her sister on the line. Her sister couldn't answer it, and neither could her brother. Heh.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom