• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so I found my Ace Attorney back~ And I finished it, whoo.
Oh man. Gant had gotten me really going, especially when he just suddenly popped up into the office, freaked me out, anyways. D: But the guy got what he deserved so...
Now time to hunt for TT. The thing is harder to find than AA OTL

Grats!

Hm, agree agree. His whole
"want to go swimming with me" business was really creeping me out. And the hand claps. Gah. Although it was really satisfying when he exploded (sorta) in a dramatic ball of lightening.

Hee, I like those.

Coincidentally, I happen to be replaying 3-5 right now (I'm in the first trial, where I'm Edgeworth, cross-examining Larry), having finished the previous games and cases. I love them more every time I play them. :D

I really need to continue writing my Godotfic sometime. :<

I will never be able to look at that song again in the same way, Flareth. Thanks for that X3

Aaaaah, those comics were fantastic. I especially like the Phoenix in the last one going "I'm systematically going through my inventory and will load back to my save point when I find the right answer so you just stay there and be patient!" because it really sums up how I play PW.

Well, they're both defense attorneys, so that wouldn't work too well, would it?
But if they teamed up, it'd be like JUSTICE OVERLOAD. They'd be Team Help-the-helpless or something X)

Apparently, they named Gregory Edgeworth after Gregory Peck, the guy who played Atticus in the (really quite good) To Kill a Mockingbird film. Bit of trivia there for you :3

Well, they're both defense attorneys, so that wouldn't work too well, would it?

Assuming this could somehow happen,

Hmm, who would work better as a prosecutor, Atticus or Phoenix?

Apparently, they named Gregory Edgeworth after Gregory Peck, the guy who played Atticus in the (really quite good) To Kill a Mockingbird film. Bit of trivia there for you :3

We watched the film in school on Friday and it was really good :3 Yeah, that's pretty interesting, though. Wonder if there's any other such references in the games?

Not Atticus versus Phoenix, but I have a better idea for a spin-off series:

ATTICUS FINCH: ACE ATTORNEY

(see his name even works with the naming pattern because Finch is a bird like phoenixes are)

That would be hardcore.

I've played 2-2 a number of times by now and I still have trouble rationalizing this >_> Help?

Okay, so Ini killed Dr. Grey, and the blood from the killing got all over her costume. From breaking Mia's Psyche-Lock you realize that since the key and the cloth scrap from Maya's costume were in the incinerator, somebody must've changed Maya's clothes and then burned her old clothes. The logical conclusion is that they changed her into Ini's costume. However, there is one thing that doesn't mesh with this: the bullet hole. It wasn't in Lotta's photo of Ini, but it was found on Maya's costume. Um... did it just appear from nowhere after Phoenix and Lotta left? What happened there? o.O

AHHHH!!
Okay I know there's been no discussion for over six months but I think it's time for revival considering Ace Attorney: Investigations is out.
AND I HAVE IT :D!!
Oh god I've missed Ace Attorney so much~~
*scurries off to go play it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom