• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
x.x For the very last part, I had to use a guide, because NOTHING, not even profiles of
on the Inner Temple side or presenting virtually all of the evidence
produced different results...

Then I found out that Godot says the same thing no matter the evidence provided, and that one needs to stick around for the second panel of text x.x

^^ Oh well, it was my first PW game

Also, the ending was so sweet~ Iris had feelings for Phoenix, aww~ And poor Phoenix can't act on his feelings lest he get beaten to death by Pearls x.x

Still, now that I know that the first panel of text may not necessarily change, along with now having some experience with the PW games, I shouldn't need as much help in the future, right?

Still, now that I know that the first panel of text may not necessarily change, along with now having some experience with the PW games, I shouldn't need as much help in the future, right?

I'm fairly sure that the panel-switching thing only happens once more, though. :P

And yes, it is true that you get more experience as you play the games, but sometimes there are places when there's absolutely no obvious contradictions and you /still/ don't know what to do, even when you've had that situation before.

And yes, it is true that you get more experience as you play the games, but sometimes there are places when there's absolutely no obvious contradictions and you /still/ don't know what to do, even when you've had that situation before.

Exactly. But that's what makes the game fun, no?

Actually, I usually get stuck during investigation, not the court. I would do "present everything" and still not get a result, and realize that I forgot to examine something....
I completely did not notice the knife on the ground. I was going around and presenting everything before I got tired and looked at a guide.
I hope I'm not the only one dumb enough to do that...

Okay, new discussion topic before the thread dies! Which PW-era characters (that were not in Apollo Justice) would you like to see reappear in GS5? (Yes, yes, I'm awesomely original, I know.)

I'm personally hoping for Edgeworth and possibly Franziska for some random reason.

FRANNNNNNNNNNNN~ The game need some more whipping action. And maybe
Godot's ghost
, because he would freak everyone out and that would be awesome.

And Edgeworth because he's awesome.

Maybe Oldbag can show up and also scare the heck out of all those whippersnappers too! She can be all obsessed with the new Samurai dude and then something happens and stuff.
Maybe she can be obsessed with the Sniffling Samurai and use the Booger Flick attack at everyone she doesn't like!
That's sort of disgusting though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix and Gumshoe that actually act like Phoenix and Gumshoe.

... Yes, I'm being serious. Play 4-4 and you'll see what I mean.

Uh... Edgeworth (though I'm bound to say that), Maya (what the heck happened to her between PW and AJ? ;~;), Pearl, maybe Fran, and um.

... IRIS. Okay so she was a semi-main character (as far as the whole PW series goes, anyway) but who cares she's awesome <3

Okay, new discussion topic before the thread dies! Which PW-era characters (that were not in Apollo Justice) would you like to see reappear in GS5?

What is that an acronym of? *Is still new enough to the franchise to get away with asking questions like this*

I think it's supposed to stand for Gyakuten Saiban 5. "Gyakuten Saiban" is the Japanese name, I believe.

Yes, Gyakuten Saiban 5. That is, the fifth Gyakuten Saiban game. The Japanese acronym is used because the English versions aren't actually numbered and we have no idea what the game will be called.

I think Fran, Edgeworth, Maya, Pearl, and Gumshoe should reappear. o:

And also Adrian. And possibly Mia could be channeled. :D

Bring back Franziska D:
She didn't appear enough. We had two full cases against her, and then half a case (talking about facing her in court). Godot got the same amount of time, yet he only had one game D:

She was in jfa a lot. o.o Since she made a lot of out-of-court appearances (mainly involving the words 'SCRUFFY' and 'PAYCUT').

ngqvq976.jpg

I want to here your thoughts, and for those who frequent Court-records, shush!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom