• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pearlgodot.png

*snerk*

I'm about to attempt to put him in Pearl's clothes as well. Stay tuned.

Don't ask how his visor is channeled with him. Or his earrings, for that matter.

.... Wow. I don't know what to say.

pearlgodot2.png

Oh, God. What have I done?

Yeah, yeah, I know he should have chest hair and stuff and stuff, but damned if I can draw that. <_< I scratch-edited the whole sprite to look like Pearl's clothes! What more do you expect me to do?

...what have you done. (I get back from the insanity that is Excel Saga, and I see this?)

pearlgodot2.png

Yeah, yeah, I know he should have chest hair and stuff and stuff, but damned if I can draw that. <_< I scratch-edited the whole sprite to look like Pearl's clothes! What more do you expect me to do?

If it wasn't so terrifying, I'd be commenting on how good the sprite is, especially since you're new to PW sprites, and how I wish I could sprite that good, seeing as I actually need sprites for my game o_o

... Oh, my word. xD; Give me half an hour or so to stop laughing.

(Why does the PW fandom always tend to generate such hilarious-yet-disturbing works?)

Because PW is hilarious and yet disturbing in itself. This is the game that gave us Jean Armstrong for God's sake X3

How the hell is that a spoiler?

Only spoiler those things which are ... spoilers.
You never know, people may get annoyed of they prematurely discover that Gant is totally crazy about swimming. But yeah, it was a bit pointless, sorry.

pearlgodot2.png

A beautiful, beautiful thing. :D

The only thing that could possibly be more beautiful than that is the image of Manfred!Pearl I've had in my head for a while now. (Or Armstrong!Pearl. Or Edgeworth!Pearl. Or El Tigre!Pearl. Or Gumshoe!Pearl. Or Judge!Pearl. Or... I need to stop.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom