• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is indeed an anime and it does at some point get translated and dubbed, I'll cry myself to sleep if they don't get Cam Clarke to voice Edgey (I mean psuedo-British Cam Clarke, a la Liquid Snake in MGS2). Because I love him to bits and nobody pulls off manly-and-yet-totally-gay like Clarke does.
And Kari Whalgren for Mia because yesss <3
And Jennifer Hale (Naomi in MGS, Sheena in ToS) could be Maya and Tara Strong (Rikku in FFX, Presea in ToS) could be Pearl and is it obvious I've thought about this far too much?

If there is indeed an anime and it does at some point get translated and dubbed, I'll cry myself to sleep if they don't get Cam Clarke to voice Edgey (I mean psuedo-British Cam Clarke, a la Liquid Snake in MGS2). Because I love him to bits and nobody pulls off manly-and-yet-totally-gay like Clarke does.
And Jennifer Hale (Naomi in MGS, Sheena in ToS) could be Maya and Tara Strong (Rikku in FFX, Presea in ToS) could be Pearl and is it obvious I've thought about this far too much?

Cam Clarke is perfect for Edgeworth, not so sure about Jennifer Hale although I have only heard her voice Naomi.

Oh yes, Cam Clarke would have to be Edgey. He'd just have to, because it would be perfect.

That Schadenfreude video was also hilarious, and made me listen to nearly the rest of the Avenue Q songs. :D

I have absolutely no idea who any of these people are :D
Therefore, as long as the voice fits, I don't care who voices acts :]

Don't you play Metroid games? Jennifer Hale did Samus at least once, apparently.

As for Cam Clarke=Edgeworth... do we really need more disturbing thoughts of random, totally unrelated people singing "We Are One"? Kratos and Liquid Snake are creepy enough, but Edgeworth

oh wait, this is PWfandom. Of course the voice actor has to present disturbing mental images. Oh, well, bust out the pictures of Edgey singing to Pearl or someone.

:D

img474.jpg

...I apologize.

THEY WERE BOTH IN PPG ahahaha I win. I would actually say switch them -- Tara Strong, for some reason, exudes Maya for me. This sounds weird since Tara Strong is always doing ITTY BITTY TINY VOICES (Bubbles, Timmy Turner) but she has this naturally almost teenagery voice and since Maya, to me, isn't too far from Bubbles as it is ... :B

I'm less familiar with Hale because, well, the farthest she reaches with into my cartoon universe is as Numbuh 86 on KND and Billy's Mom. Not particularly memorable. OH WAIT she was princess morbucks? Ok.

I'm also tempted to suggest Grey Delisle for an older role (I keep seeing Franziska for some reason. Even though she probably wouldn't. You know. Exist in this sort of thing). Because she's fantastic.

I definitely had an idea for a Larry in the shower but. I sort of forgot. I'll just keep, you know, IMDBing cartoons until I hit it. :B

and for some reason now I can't imagine Dr. Hotti without the voice of gilbert gottfried (Iago from aladdin). awifjpawf

EDIT: I JUST REMEMBERED FOR LARRY. ... Eddie Deezen.

Yes. Mandark.

IT WORKS FOR ME?

Last edited:
When Ziska whips Dr. Hotti will he scream "AFLAC"

I... I really can't see Mandark!Larry, though.

Also Danni I didn't mean literally D: my brain with the Edgeworth and the singing and it is not okay

Oh dear, I couldn't resist. I drew the We Are One thing, too. D:

He's singing to little Franzy though, now. Also I was watching Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog earlier (thanks to Butterfree's sig~), and I loved it, and so because I cross everything I love over with Phoenix Wright, I drew Ema as Dr. Horrible.
...I have a problem, I think.

ROUGH Translation:

Special event in Autumn 2008!

Hello!
It's Kazuya, art designer (and Kazusa NURI), and me!

We are close to the big announcement! Well, that's pretty much it.
The special event in Autumn 2008 will reveal art drawn by MEINBIJUARU.

In the last concert the audience was great, and we want that back.
The press say many songs were impressing, so we decided to replay them.
"It was a thrilling concert, and many people will love to hear it again, since it was great", they said. They were pleased with it.
Then suddenly we were requested to announce the drawings, and many people are gone.
We hope the special event in Autumn 2008 is a succes, since we put a lot of effort to it!

So, here is one of the drawings to announce in the concert. [Cover or announcement? I'm confused :S]
The first [what?] is still suspended, but in the picture there is somebody playing an instrument. There you go.
This is just a special image around the court-theme.
There is a contradiction between the series timeline and the film (WTF?!?) because of the characters' age.
"The court is like a battlefield!" I tried picturing that!
The orchestra as a whole will be made around a feeling of luxury.
Be aware.
gyakuten_oke_irasuto.jpg

...Like it?

"Huh? Why so small?"
-I'm sorry!
-I know it is small but it's the best I can do for now. As soon as possible I'll make it bigger for everyone.
Also I'm happy to look forward to the concert as well.

This official event is something the public will love! Just wait some more!
See you then!

This was on the orchestra blog and was translated by JapaneseGIRL I believe.

It's a fantastic piece of artwork and one part of that post caught my eye.

There is a contradiction between the series timeline and the film (WTF?!?) because of the characters' age.

Interesting, right?

Key word translated. We don't know if necessarily that's what they meant.

And even then the word 'film' is ambiguous.

I mean, why would they make a full-length film -- they're dealing with a relatively small audience. Other than those of us that know the games, how do they rope people into a movie about lawyers?

Key word translated. We don't know if necessarily that's what they meant.

And even then the word 'film' is ambiguous.

I mean, why would they make a full-length film -- they're dealing with a relatively small audience. Other than those of us that know the games, how do they rope people into a movie about lawyers?

How do they rope people in a game about lawyers?

Yay, I be getting Justice For All tomorrow! :3 Provided no-one's beaten me to it. If so I might go for Apollo Justice.

How do they rope people in a game about lawyers?

Games can't be very well compared. I mean, games you can pick up and try out and decide if you do or don't like them. You can't return a viewing of a movie you didn't like. :B

PW:AA movie would be alright... Provided they don't try to pull the live-action movie thing like with Death Note(That movie was horrible compared to the anime).
If they do, we can be sure the apocalypse is approaching.
: P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom