• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Odorless Mafia [night 3] -- mafia win

Re: Odorless Mafia [day 1]

Well, we have until roughly 3 am EST. No leads = possible abstain

why'd we just throw him out?

Re: Odorless Mafia [day 1]

There are seven things in a place. Suddenly, six of them move. The other one doesn't. That one was Gym Leader Shizui, probably. They throw it out.

Gym Leader Shizui is dead. 48 hour day, and I actually will change the title this time.

Re: Odorless Mafia [day 2]

res writes the best flavour text. Additionally, Shizui hasn't been crossed out of the player list. And alignment?

Shizui is dead... why? Is there a reason anyone would want to kill him? Sure, he talked alot, but he had reasons. Anyone else have any ideas?

Abstain or Lynch

Shizui is dead... why? Is there a reason anyone would want to kill him? Sure, he talked alot, but he had reasons. Anyone else have any ideas?

Abstain or Lynch

Reasons to talk? Like making the town more useful?

That's exactly why the mafia kill people. They don't want the town to be useful.

We should probably leave the question of "abstain or lynch" to some later time, when people have had time to view the thread and contribute.

Unfortunately I don't have information of my own to contribute, so... guys? Anything?

The most inactive person on here is Flora, and she never posts. It wouldn't be that useful; her alignment doesn't really correspond to her level of activity.

Guys, we shouldn't inactive lynch. The mafia have been killing, so anyone inactive, like Flora, would have a less likelier chance of being mafia as opposed to someone who's been active.

We need to lynch, as JSA said. I'm more inclined to lynch JSA, Blazhy, or Mai, seeing as they have had the most posts (Technically, Mai had four since editing is frowned upon in mafia) and are the most active.

I noticed that player eight and player three are both dead, and eight minus three equals five, which is JSA's spot on the player list. Lynch JSA?

... I'm reading too much into stuff... But we need to lynch or else the mafia will kill us one by one.

I noticed that player eight and player three are both dead, and eight minus three equals five, which is JSA's spot on the player list. Lynch JSA?

I think you are thinking too hard into this. But you may be right...? I don't know.

Inactive in terms of posts does not necessarily mean inactive in terms of night actions, so Flora has as much of a chance of being mafia as any of us. So if we lynch her, we either get rid of dead weight, or we strike a mafia member. Since we don't have any leads, lynching Flora is the best choice.

Lynching actives isn't really the best thing to do, either, because then no discussion will happen and the mafia will have a field day. Of course, they may be mafia too, but until they slip up or otherwise become suspicious, there are better lynch targets.

And... I'm pretty sure that the roles were given out by RNG. The subtraction thing seems extremely arbitrary, and combined with what I said in the previous paragraph, I don't think we should lynch JSA.

I don't think we should lynch JSA.

I know, I was mostly kidding on that. But you never know. He could be mafia just as much as any of us.

Meh, OK, I guess lynching Flora wouldn't do any harm. Flora

Oh, geez...

Literally all I can say on this is that I'm not Mafia. I have a potentially useful night action, in that I can follow people and see who they targeted, but apparently I've been using it as dead weight (first night was Applejack with no result, second was Shizui which might not have counted because he was killed)

(also yes I do post, I just didn't here because I'm literally dead weight no matter what)

Might not have counted as...? "No result" being what you received, you didn't get a result at all, what?

Might not have counted as...? "No result" being what you received, you didn't get a result at all, what?

Just got "no result." Since mafia kills typically happen before everything else, I just kinda went with the assumption that he was killed before he could do anything

Just got "no result." Since mafia kills typically happen before everything else, I just kinda went with the assumption that he was killed before he could do anything

I'm pretty sure most GMs let dead people's night actions work. It's a personal thing, though.

Back
Top Bottom