• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Odorless Mafia [night 3] -- mafia win

Re: Odorless Mafia [day 3]

What's a hider? But my role PM says I'm a healer, so I'm not a hider.

I don't know what a hider is though...

And I assumed healings prevent all night actions targeted on me. They don't?

Either way, res screwed up the first time, and the not messed up result is accurate.

I'm still keeping my vote. Flora's inspections have been proven to be accurate (Even with res messing up on mine, both results are perfectly accurate.

... I don't see how? So far there have been three actions from her. One is a piece of information that we know is wrong, another is of a dead person (and useless), and another is of me, which I know is wrong.

And I assumed healings prevent all night actions targeted on me. They don't?

Either way, res screwed up the first time, and the not messed up result is accurate.

No. Typically, they only keep a person that's targeted by a killing role from dying.

Heals only prevent a person from being killed. It doesn't keep them from being inspected, for example. A hider, well, hides their target so they can't be targeted by anyone during the night.

res only said that it screwed up once - it may or may not have been with Flora's info, though... it probably is. Anyway, are we allowed to ask which piece of information was wrong? That would simplify things, and I think Flora, at least, has a right to know.

Heals only prevent a person from being killed. It doesn't keep them from being inspected, for example. A hider, well, hides their target so they can't be targeted by anyone during the night.

Wait, I thought a hider is a role that hides behind someone--they take on the actions the other person gets. So if the person they target dies, they die; if the other person gets silenced, presumably they do too.

No, I meant the messed up one (Where Flora got no result form me) and the actual one (Where Flora's result was that I targeted myself). I though Healer's could prevent inspections on them, but apparently not. So the fixed inspection is accurate.

Wait whoops no, sorry, I was thinking of the wrong role. Not hider, but I don't remember its actual name... but my description of that role still stands.

res only said that it screwed up once - it may or may not have been with Flora's info, though... it probably is.

res PMed me specifically to tell me that it messed up my Night 0 inspection. Instead of being "No Result", it should have been "Applejack."

Ah, alright. So that largely lessens the possibility of Applejack lying (if not outright eliminate it, but am wary of stating certainties). At this point, it's either Mai or Flora that's lying. Abstaining isn't really the best idea so late in the game, and voting Flora at this point would be pretty pointless... Not to mention I do find Mai rather suspicious. So, I'm going to have to vote Mai too.

Sorry buddy ):

Ah, alright. So that largely lessens the possibility of Applejack lying (if not outright eliminate it, but am wary of stating certainties). At this point, it's either Mai or Flora that's lying. Abstaining isn't really the best idea so late in the game, and voting Flora at this point would be pretty pointless... Not to mention I do find Mai rather suspicious. So, I'm going to have to vote Mai too.

Sorry buddy ):

Oh, it's fine. I was looking for an excuse to do this anyway!

Now, healer seems like an important role right now...

*EXPLODE ON APPLEJACK*

There were eight things. Then there were seven things. Then, six. Those six things were having a discussion when, suddenly, a thing exploded. And so then that thing had exploded. Another thing disappeared while that happened. Maybe it also exploded in the explosion?

mai is dead. it was mafia.

applejack is dead. it was not mafia.

And then there were four things.

... BOOM.

It's been a while since I've seen a terrorist explode...! Shame that our doctor's gone, but in a game this size, there's probably only one so Applejack would've been killed by Mafia... anyway.

Motherfucker.

(Ninja'd by GM)

'Night everyone. ^^

Back
Top Bottom