• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC + Profile Storage] Creeping Darkness

It evolves int Tropius via an item. It's not hard to find though.

I'll get the starter lines (and some others) info up soon since I'm at school and they're at home, ok? C:

Ok, I have two of the starter lines up, and moony is working on the third for me, and should have it up tonight! I'll do more Fakemon later since it's really late and I'm too tired for this x3;

They are big mothers, trust me. they use the size to overwhelm prey. :P when you live in the untamed jungles of an island chain, you gotta be big.

Question: When we enter areas that have wild pokemon, do we ourselves choose what we encounter - within reason, of course - or do you control that aspect?

You can control what you find, as long as you don't say you find a... lv100 Giratina that's shiny or something x3; not like any of you would, but hey. Also, it'd have to make sense that what you encounter would inhabit the type of terrain we're currently in.

Wuuut I want a level 100 Giratina DDD<

Catching Pokemon..? Would you control if we catch something or not, we choose or do we have to ask you?

Either of the two. If you want me to evoke the almighty randomizer, then I will x3; though it's easier on me if you do that yourself.

Assuming it isn't a fakemon, you can always look up a pokemon's capture rate on Veekun or something, then factor in the algorithm for catching stuff; e.g. those Starly you're gunning for have such high rates that even with a pokeball the only way for you to fail would be if there was an Absol hovering over your shoulder. Conversely, when you try to catch said Absol (capture rate 30), you'd probably have to whittle its health down to a little red sliver and give it some status effect, and even then your odds aren't guaranteed.

Just out of curiosity, what Pokemon would lottery number 1 have been? If you don't want to say, if you think someone might sign up and take number 1 later and don't want to spoil or something, then, well. :DDD

Name: Tala Eiru

Items:
Poke-3000

-PokeBall x 5
-Potion x 2
-Pokedex

Pokemon: [Ra] Kiddam (M) @ None
Flash Fire
Moves: Ember, Stomp, Leer

[Unnamed] Eevee (F) @ None
Adaptability
Moves: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip, Shadow Ball