• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

opal's Mysterious Game of Mafia

Okay, Leafpool, say a doctor reveals themself (argh i wish there were a better gender neutral word for that). What does this tell us, exactly? He healed a person and another doctor didn't, which... really isn't much of a lead, to be honest. We can't even be sure that their target is innocent because they could have easily not been the one to make the save, or none of them could have, and we have an active alien on our hands here.

At any rate, I don't think having the doctor reveal is a good idea right now.

Hmm... I guess this makes sense. I just thought it would be a good idea to have a healer reveal themselves. :/ Eh.

I'll abstain for now, but I'm not sure about Leafpool either. It might be nothing, as I might've said something like that if I was one of the first to come here. I don't really want to lynch on the first day.

Also voting Leafpool.
You seem to be suspicious to me because you want to expose the healers.

Last edited:
Okay, fuck all this post ninja-ing. "First post" does not suspicion make, I was on my way to make a post myself when I got ninja'd by you, Barubu, and Mawile. Right now, you're acting veeeery suspicious if I do say so myself, however, I don't intend to vote for you if only because we may well have an activated alien on our hands who could be trying to get lynched.

Leafpool's eagerness to expose the healers does strike me as odd, but it's no more suspicious than my wanting anyone to expose themselves. I'm abstaining

Okay, fuck all this post ninja-ing. "First post" does not suspicion make, I was on my way to make a post myself when I got ninja'd by you, Barubu, and Mawile. Right now, you're acting veeeery suspicious if I do say so myself, however, I don't intend to vote for you if only because we may well have an activated alien on our hands who could be trying to get lynched.

Vixie used the same strategy over in Walker's other game!... how am I more suspicious than she is? ; ;

Also voting Leafpool; trying to reveal the healers would make them easy Mafia targets.

For all I know, you could be innocent.
Changing vote to abstain.

Sorry for deleting, opal.

Voting Leafpool because she wants to expose healers.

Last edited:
maybe leafpool just sucks at logic or something

the inspector ought to reveal themselves the moment the id a mafia because then we can do a lynch right there and be reasonably sure they told the truth if the lynchee was mafia

doctor really doesn't need to reveal themselves unless we're coordinating having one doc heal the inspector and the other doc not

abstain why so hasty frsrs

Going to reiterate my suspicions here: there is probably more than one alien among us, and it's entirely possible that Leafpool is one of them and got activated last night. So I'm going to urge everyone to not vote for her.

Sorry, but I changed it for the last time.

You could give us more evidence that you're innocent.

Last edited:
Going to reiterate my suspicions here: there is probably more than one alien among us, and it's entirely possible that Leafpool is one of them and got activated last night. So I'm going to urge everyone to not vote for her.

But in the same token, you could be using that theory as an excuse to keep a fellow mafioso from getting lynched.

@LP: Perhaps a stupid alien would have, revealing that they were, in fact, an alien. But, you're too smart for that, aren't you?

also Walker IF I WERE AN ALIEN I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR MYSELF ALREADY.

that...is actually kind of a stupid tactic, as that would obviously reveal that you're the alien and make people change their vote (in cases where no polls are involved of course).

honestly, in my mind at least, you're just trying to make up excuses to show that you're innocent. And it's not working.

Back
Top Bottom