• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OPEN] Legends of Nisdharil OOC

Re: [OPEN] Nisdharil OOC

Reserved.

Seriously, though, we need Goblins. And, to a lesser extent Trolls. Pixies aren't essential, but they'd be nice too.

Username: Mew Mew Princess~
Charecter Name: Krystal
Race: Pixie

Apperance: Black hair in a long braid, blue eyes, wings that look like light blue clouds sorta, a white dress to her knees, and flat blue shoes.
Personality: She's easily disturbed by people (or any creature for that matter) that think they know it all, or are the strongest of them all. She's sweet, and has a lot of courage. She flies around, swiming for a minute and playing around with water a lot. She also plays with what she callls "water ribbons". She twirls them, and sometimes doesn't know the strengh of them. (You'll see later on.)
History: Krystal does not know where she was born, because she was moved from place to place, and picked up that trait from her parents. She goes around, being polite to everyone she meets, and gaining new things along the way.

Same here; I'd be willing to make another character, but you kinda have a rule saying we can only make one. :/

Alright. I'll edit that rule a little - you're now allowed two if you have my explicit permission. Off the bat, Leviathan and Blastoise428 can.

Username: Mew Mew Princess~
Charecter Name: Krystal
Race: Pixie

Apperance: Black hair in a long braid, blue eyes, wings that look like light blue clouds sorta, a white dress to her knees, and flat blue shoes.
Personality: She's easily disturbed by people (or any creature for that matter) that think they know it all, or are the strongest of them all. She's sweet, and has a lot of courage. She flies around, swiming for a minute and playing around with water a lot. She also plays with what she callls "water ribbons". She twirls them, and sometimes doesn't know the strengh of them. (You'll see later on.)
History: Krystal does not know where she was born, because she was moved from place to place, and picked up that trait from her parents. She goes around, being polite to everyone she meets, and gaining new things along the way.

Accepted...

i think we'll begin Chapter One when we get a couple of Goblins.

Username: Blastoise428
Character Name:Trox Glinzyahnz [GLIN-hyans]
Race:Goblin

Appearance:Trox is short, especially for a Goblin. He has thinning, dull hair the color of lead and a crooked nose. His ears droop and his eyes are like steel wool, bright and grey. He has a waxy complexion
Personality:Trox is untrusting, untrustworthy, and unbelievebly uncouth. He avoids confict whenever possible and lies without a second thought. He knows how to make people trust him, a skill mostly employed to advance his own standing and/or wealth.
History: Trox is an orphan, though he never really cared for his parents anyway. He weedled his way into a powerful position, and, through a mixture of deceit and cleverness, has amassed a small fortune.

I like this character. I feel... delightfully evil.

Last edited:

Username: Blastoise428
Character Name:Trox Glinzyahnz [GLIN-hyans]
Race:Goblin

Appearance:Trox is short, especially for a Goblin. He has thinning, dull hair the color of lead and a crooked nose. His ears droop and his eyes are like steel wool, bright and grey. He has a waxy complexion
Personality:Trox is untrusting, untrustworthy, and unbelievebly uncouth. He avoids confict whenever possible and lies without a second thought. He knows how to make people trust him, a skill mostly employed to advance his own standing and/or wealth.
History: Trox is an orphan, though he never really cared for his parents anyway. He weedled his way into a powerful position, and, through a mixture of deceit and cleverness, has amassed a small fortune.

I like this character. I feel... delightfully evil.

Accepted.

Does anyone know a way that I could make the Accepted Characters collapsible? It's taking up a fair bit of room.

Alright, you can too.

The more Goblins, the better~

Alright, I'll let you two as well. I think I'll disallow second characters as soon as we have a moderate amount of goblins (As in about three or four).

Okay. After Blaziking and I join, we can start, right?

Username: Bakun
Character Name: Rugurn Hatar
Race: Goblin

Appearance: Rugurn basically looks like a green, ugly, old elf. His eyes are a dull grey, and some creatures would think that he is blind, and they are partly right. Rugurn is half blind on the left eye, and blind on the right, so he's sight is very bad. Therefore, he uses his other senses, and sometimes magic, if it's difficult to locate or get to something. Though, his magic is limited, and if he uses it too much, he'll die, or at least get very exhausted. He specializes in defensive magic, and magic that can paralyze and weaken. His hair is grey, with streams of white, and long. His face is skinny, and he smells rotten eggs.

He wears raggy clothes, and they're torn in some places. His shirt is is brown, and his trouser is a dull red. Rugurn ususally wears green leather boots and gauntlets.
Personality: Rugurn is very grumpy very often and mostly for no reason. He hates elves, they're pests for him (almost wrote pets xD). He isn't very fond of other races either. "Trolls are dumb, Dragons are too mighty for their own good, Elves are wimps, Humans are worse, and Pixies aren't any better." He doesn't like kids, nor pets. He doesn't have many friends, so he's pretty lonely, but that doesn't matter to him.
History: In his younger years, Rugurn sacrificed he vision on his right eye and half of it on his left, to get great wisdom and magic skills. After that, he became famous known as "Hatar the Wise". However, as he grew older people forgot him, even his loyal fans, and now no-one knows that he actually is Hatar the Wise, but if they knew, they wouldn't care. Now he has settled down in a Goblin Village, where people almost never talks to him as he has turned quite... grumpy.

Last edited:

Indeed we shall.

Just as a little tidbit of information, Chapter One shall be called 'March of Kazros'.

Back
Top Bottom