• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Open] Return of the Elementals: Part Two of the Elementals Series (OOC/Signups)

Name: Kali Fumia
Side: Elementals
Element: Ice
Partner Pokemon: Snorunt(F) (Bliza)
Apperance: Kali's hair is a light blonde color, almost white and has a streak of light blue in her hair. It is almost all the way down her back and she keeps it straight. Her eyes are a light blue color.Her choice of clothing is a long sleeve neon blue shirt under a white hoodie. She likes to wear regular blue jeans and white tennis shoes.
Personality: She is the silent type who rarely speaks. She can be a loud person if she is talking to someone she knows as a trusted friend. She takes some things lightly and she has the tendency to be harsh when she dosen't mean to be.
Bio: She met her Snorunt when she was outside one day playing the in the snow in Snowpoint city. She had earned her powers the day the Snorunt finally trusted her and her parents threw her out. She stayed by the lake where the rumored Uxie used to live, and trained her Snorunt while she trained her own powers.
Relationships: Not right now...

All accepted! crush request accepted :3

Also, when this is over, if it's still alive, I already have an idea for the third installment.

What the frick? I arrived late to the party.

Reserving rockground I guess ugh why do I lose precedence to people not in the first one

Because, you were late.

NOTE: ELEMENTAL SPOTS ARE NOW FULL. Please sign up as the United Force so we can start :DDD

Name: Colonel Casey Matthews
Side: United Force (Is it cool if he's the Colonel? Or too young?)

Appearance: Casey has fair skin and short black hair. His eyes are blue and much like Hailey, his cheeks are really rosy. He also has a noticeable, but small tattoo on his neck of a wavy design that holds special significance for him. He is of average build, but he is actually a bit tall, standing about 6 feet. He wears a black, somewhat loose shirt and a black jacket usually over that. He also wears jeans and gray shoes.

Personality: Casey doesn't like taking life seriously, that is, unless the situation is a serious one. He's mostly laid back, though, and is usually a very happy person. He is very respectful of others, mostly those who have higher authority than him. However, he can come off as a flirt, even if he's just kidding about it.

Bio: After being promoted, Hailey, Casey's mother, spent the next twenty years working for the Government. She quit and decided it was time for her to settle down. However, she never did have any kids until she was elderly. Although Casey is biologically her son, a younger friend of Hailey's actually was the one who had Casey. Casey was raised in Eterna City by Hailey until he was 12, when she died. Not having known his father, he was put up for adoption and a nice family soon adopted him. When he got older, he didn't really know what he wanted to do, so he just decided to join the United Force.

Relationships: Leaving this open. And Hailey Matthews is his mother.
Other: I think I've been watching too much Chuck, cause he's totally named after Colonel Casey.

Last edited:
This RP's Popularity has Increased tenfold because of the awesomesauce produced by the original. This one has an interesting storyline, and beyond that people know how good the two of you are at making plotline points. Thus the Popularity= (Awesomesauce^10)+Plotline/Best_Selling_Book_Series.

Yes i'm a math wizz.

@Blade: Yes, Gen 5 is allowed, I guess, but nothing that would seem unique to Isshu.

Would a Komotana (
624.png
) be considered unique to Isshu? *crosses fingers*

Name: Amy Stryker

Side: Elemental

Element: Poison

Partner Pokémon: Skuntank ((Shadow's [My Crobat from Part One] Grandson))

Appearance: What does your character look like? Images are allowed, but must have text to accompany it.

Personality: PO, but seems Emo and depressed and loves to tells people to go 'fuck off a cliff and die'.

Bio: Explain your character's backstory, whether an Elemental gone hiding, or a United Force, and your family.

Relationships: Wallace's ((my Elemental part one character)) Grandaughter.
Crush on Matthew for epic love triangle.

Other: Anything else?

Name: Jacob Hunter (Lt. Hunter)
Side: United Force (Lieutenant, if okay.)
Appearance: Jacob is about 6 feet tall and broad shouldered, he has blonde hair streaked with brown and stormy grey eyes. He usually wears a pair of khaki shorts and a long sleeve camoflauge pattern shirt.
Personality: Jacob is usually in a good mood and takes any insult as a joke, however in battle or any serious situation he is, himself, serious. He is loyal and will fight to uphold his principles. He always surveys the situation in case he can somehow use the information to an advantage.
Bio: Jacob was born into a rich family from Johto, when he was fourteen they moved to Sinnoh and he got a part time job working for the United Forces. When he turned 17 he became an agent.
Relationships: Jacobs family consists of his father and mother, he used to have a little brother but he died when he was a kid.
Other: Thought I might as well. Lieutenant.

Last edited:
Brock: you just love ruining it dont you

River: THANKYOU Accepted!

EDIT: Can you put whether he's a regular member or a special member?

Back
Top Bottom