• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Original birthday thread titles are hard to think of!

Vriska Serket

Yeah!!!!!!!!
I turned 14 today! I've kind of been lurking recently but I've decided to make some sort of effort to stop doing that, so woo. I will post about all the sweet loot I get once I actually get it! (Hint hint: It will mostly consist of video games and stuff I will exchange at the store for video games later.)

It's Music Dragon's 102nd birthday too, and I won't blame you for caring about that more because of my previously mentioned lurking and the fact that he's a generally more awesome person. Happy 102nd birthday, Music Dragon! I understand that old people like you can't be bothered to stay up until midnight to make a forum post about their birthday, and I will try to be sympathetic about that!

The video games I got were Scribblenauts, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario and Luigi RPG 3, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, and also one Wii points card for 2000 points that will be spent on the second and third Tales of Monkey Island games. I also got Up, my favorite movie ever, $50, an electric tea kettle, and an electric coin bank that was really more of a forced gift than anything. (My mom's been complaining about how I mostly just leave my money lying on my desk for years now.)

:D

Back
Top Bottom