• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Vote History:
JackPK voted Hydreigon25 (#933)
tbh^2 voted Hydreigon25 (#941)
Despicable Meme voted Hydreigon25 (#970)
kyeugh voted Hydreigon25 (#979)
RedneckPhoenix voted Hydreigon25 (#981)
Vipera Magnifica voted tbh^2 (#999)
Mist1422 voted tbh^2 (#1004)
JackPK voted tbh^2 (#1006)
JackPK voted Hydreigon25 (#1022)
kyeugh voted Vipera Magnifica (#1025)
Mist1422 voted nobody (#1027)
kyeugh voted kokorico (#1036)
RedneckPhoenix voted kokorico (#1038)
JackPK voted nobody (#1041)
RedneckPhoenix voted Vipera Magnifica (#1071)
Despicable Meme voted Vipera Magnifica (#1076)
JackPK voted kokorico (#1102)
Despicable Meme voted kokorico (#1103)
RedneckPhoenix voted kokorico (#1104)
kokorico voted Vipera Magnifica (#1119)
Mist1422 voted Vipera Magnifica (#1121)
Vipera Magnifica voted kyeugh (#1125)
RedneckPhoenix voted Vipera Magnifica (#1129)
kyeugh voted Vipera Magnifica (#1132)
Mist1422 voted Vipera Magnifica (#1135)
Despicable Meme voted Vipera Magnifica (#1190)
tbh^2 voted Vipera Magnifica (#1210)
kyeugh voted kokorico (#1246)
tbh^2 voted kokorico (#1250)
RedneckPhoenix voted Vipera Magnifica (#1253)
Despicable Meme voted kokorico (#1331)
Butterfree voted Vipera Magnifica (#1346)
tbh^2 voted Vipera Magnifica (#1356)
Keldeo voted Vipera Magnifica (#1358)
JackPK voted Vipera Magnifica (#1372)
Hydreigon25 voted Vipera Magnifica (#1375)
storm voted Vipera Magnifica (#1383)

Active Votes (+ post numbers):
kokorico voted Vipera Magnifica (#1119)
Vipera Magnifica voted kyeugh (#1125)
Mist1422 voted Vipera Magnifica (#1135)
kyeugh voted kokorico (#1246)
RedneckPhoenix voted Vipera Magnifica (#1253)
Despicable Meme voted kokorico (#1331)
Butterfree voted Vipera Magnifica (#1346)
tbh^2 voted Vipera Magnifica (#1356)
Keldeo voted Vipera Magnifica (#1358)
JackPK voted Vipera Magnifica (#1372)
Hydreigon25 voted Vipera Magnifica (#1375)
storm voted Vipera Magnifica (#1383)

Vote Count:
Vipera Magnifica (9): kokorico (#1119), Mist1422 (#1135), RedneckPhoenix (#1253), Butterfree (#1346), tbh^2 (#1356), Keldeo (#1358), JackPK (#1372), Hydreigon25 (#1375), storm (#1383)
kokorico (2): kyeugh (#1246), Despicable Meme (#1331)
kyeugh (1): Vipera Magnifica (#1125)
(Nonvoters: IndigoEmmy, Trebek, Seshas)

as usual PM me in 15 minutes if this is wrong etc etc
i will resume playing salmon run for the next 15 minutes and then post EoD post

i just think we should have waited until D3 for more information about VM but it's fine otherwise
what information were you expecting to get?
- rari

(longpost in the works btw)

i was hoping we could find out info on VM during D3, provided VM is Not a Mafia target N2 thereby possibly confirming him town but it basically is currently a theory atm
sorry, i feel like you haven’t really answered to my question. what information were you expecting to get?
- rari

I just thought we should've focused more on
kokorico but EoD is near

End of Day 2

The day begins with much deliberation right out of the gate. The local Hydreigon is offered up as a sacrifice to the Hell Pit at first, but then the tides slowly change.

The local snake, Vipera Magnifica offers up a redcheck on the town's hydra-Espurr, tbh^2, and chaos ensues.

From there, the snake proceeds to argue up a storm with basically everyone in the town, even stating that the Mayor himself gave him straight answers to his questions. The Mayor laughs, while eating salad, and forgets to finish up some of his writing before sending it out. The votes slowly come in for Vipera Magnifica as he tries to dig himself out of the hole he's put himself in.

Eventually, the town comes to a conclusion at sunset: the snake needs to go. The town, as per usual, hoists him up on their shoulders and brings him over to the local Hell Pit, overseen by the Mayor. He squirms out of their grip and grabs the Mayor by the shoulder, drops his house key in the Mayor's hand, and whispers in his ear a single word: "poggers".

He uncerimonously flings himself into the Hell Pit, and the town sits in silence for a moment. Is that supposed to be an admission of guilt...?

The mayor hands off the snake's key to the nearest townsperson, who then leads the march over to Vipera Magnifica's house, which is of course adorned with snakes. The townsperson unlocks the door, and walks in to an utterly confusing sight.

He has no furniture, and his walls are covered in newspaper clippings and strings connecting them, and they all seem to be completely unrelated. He's got a section about balloons, strung together to a page torn out of a book about human sacrifices, and that's strung to a page about the legal punishment for serial killers. Other miscellaneous articles he's got include pages and pages about different gods, stories about how people got away with murder, studies about the existence of souls and their weight, and one large-print article about knot-tying.

The town murmurs. What was he up to?

One person looks closer at a single paper duct taped on the inside of his door. The paper has a single phrase written on it, "# RIGHT", with a single tally below it.

Despite the sheer amount of insanity found pinned to the walls of his house, nobody can find anything legitimately incriminating. He must have been innocent, says someone at the back of the crowd inside his house.

Everybody disappointedly walks out of his house.

Vipera Magnifica is dead. He was not mafia.
Night 2 begins now, and will last 24 hours, until 5pm Pacific on July 26rd/midnight UTC on July 27th.

N0: Nobody died.
D1: Seshas died. She was mafia.
N1: Trebek died. He was not mafia.
D2: Vipera Magnifica is dead. He was not mafia.

basically I am saying that if I wrong about either 1 or both VM/
kokorico being mafia then i'll self sacrifice myself for the good of the town by baiting the mafia to target me during the night

Back
Top Bottom