• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Chingling (Female), Baltoy, Aron (Female), Rhyhorn (Male), Nosepass (Male), Crobat (Female) and a Figy Berry.

Hey, then we'll both have a Gallade! :D
Capture: +60 Points
Heading deeper in, you encounter a female...
Phanpy
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female), Light Ball, Lickitung (Male), Ralts (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 660
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Skip.

Cacturne-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female), Light Ball, Lickitung (Male), Ralts (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 720

Also, I will now occasionally give a riddle. Anyone who pays $2 can attampt to solve it as many times as they like and if they succeed they get a free Pokémon Token, good for one Common or Uncommon Pokémon of your choice. Here is the first riddle.

Where force and strength cannot get through,
I with a simple tough can do.
And many in the street would stand,
Were I not a friend at hand.
What am I?

Cacturne-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 720

Not in the mood to solve puzzles right now. Catching.

I just realised that it is a stupid idea and will discontinue it. Sorry for your time.
You fall down a crack into an underground cave area. You see a...
Magnezone
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female), Light Ball, Lickitung (Male), Ralts (Male), Cacturne (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 870

I just realised that it is a stupid idea and will discontinue it. Sorry for your time.
You fall down a crack into an underground cave area. You see a...
Magnezone
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female), Light Ball, Lickitung (Male), Ralts (Male), Cacturne (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 870

SHHHHIIINNNY :D PRETTY COLORS. Catching. Derp. So what was the answer anyway?

A key.
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female), Light Ball, Lickitung (Male), Ralts (Male), Cacturne (Female), Magnezone
Total Points: 960

You have 960 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

A key.
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female), Light Ball, Lickitung (Male), Ralts (Male), Cacturne (Female), Magnezone
Total Points: 960

You have 960 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Oh. I get it :D Sitrus and let's go to the... uh. Yeah... I think I'll stop. It's too addicting D:

THERE ARE NO DRUGS IN THE PARK BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean drugs? What drugs?
I mean addicting? Whatever could you mean?

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Mareep (Female), Pikachu (Female), Light Ball, Lickitung (Male), Ralts (Male), Cacturne (Female), Magnezone and a Sitrus Berry.

Don't remember the exact details, but I remember that plants weren't conscious and they exploded a house or a model or something and that is my dream job. I'm watching MythBusters now and they're doing exploding lava lamps. And the earthquake machine.
Yeah, that's a point. and your [size] tag before was broken.
Capture: 45 Points
Heading deeper in, you encounter a...
Staryu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female)
Total Points: 810
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

It was supposed to be to trick you.

Ignore.

And AWW! I LOVE that episode! In my town, you can go to a week long camp and Adam and Jamie are there breaking popular myths and you're supposed to bring your own! $50 but its worth it.

If you are staying in the same area, you do not need to state this in your reply.
Capture: 45 Points
Wandering further around, you around a female...
Skitty
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Smoochum
Total Points: 135
Partner Pokémon: None

Ignore. Too many pink Pokemon scare me...

Brock
Then there was another episode, the Alaska Special 2.
Chinchou Male
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female)
Total Points: 855

ShadowUmbreon
Swablu Female
Total Points: 180

Brock
Then there was another episode, the Alaska Special 2.
Chinchou Male
Total Points: 855

ShadowUmbreon
Swablu Female
Total Points: 180

I LOVE that episode!!

Lanturn's long lost brother!! Hyper Beam ignore.

Hyper Beam ignore?
Corsola Male
Total Points: 900

Heading deeper in, you encounter a male...
Shellder
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 945

Don't forget: father's day in three days! A special celebration on the day!

Last edited:
Heading deeper in, you encounter a male...
Shellder
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 945

Don't forget: father's day in three days! A special celebration on the day!

Ignore it.

Capture: +45 Points
Moving further in, you encounter a...
Lunatone
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Cubone (Female), Magnemite
Total Points: 225
Partner Pokémon: Seviper

Days 'till father's day: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.