• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, yes, sorry. Sorrysorrysorry. In fact this can best be expressed as an image.
2yy4fp4.jpg

Yeah, I have absolutely no idea why I have that uploaded.

Now that's out of the way.
Ariados Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Luxio (Female), Jigglypuff (Female), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 585
Partner Pokémon: None

The misspelling of 'piranha' is now bothering me too much to leave it unchecked.
And yeah, I am; I own the Pal Park and so I say whether or not you can feed Pokémon to piranhas. And whether I can fantasize about dropping people into Sharpedo infested waters.
Um, if I seem grumpy at the moment, sorry; I've been out in the heat for way too long (uh about five minutes, I don't handle heat well or sunlight or outdoors or etcetera) and now I feel like I'm going to vomit. Bleah.
Taillow Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 645
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

...Um wait amazeon? What? Guh buh duh huh wha?

Amazing Amazon, was a month long class we had to take, so we shortened it to Amazeon.

I know how to spell Piranha but honestly Pirhana looks 10x better.

No you aren't because I have not been able to hurt anything yet. I just ignore it. I want to hurt some stuff.

Speaking of which I am going to see that movie later. Piranha in 3D.

And for a nice change of pace, I think I'll catch it. I like Tailow. They're cute.

Ruffledfeathers
Mareep Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Luxio (Female), Jigglypuff (Female), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Female)
Total Points: 630
Partner Pokémon: None

Brock
Taillow has two l's, by the way. And you will not be hurting anything. Get yourself a Wobbuffet punch-bag for that.
Capture: +45 Points
Bidoof-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Taillow (Male)
Total Points: 735
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Mawile
Teddiursa Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female)
Total Points: 1575
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil

Latimew
Sneasel-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Swinub (Female)
Total Points: 180
Partner Pokémon: Torchic

Meditite Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Swinub (Female), Sneasel (Female)
Total Points: 270

Capture; +60 Points
Horsea Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Sharpedo (Male)
Total Points: 210
Partner Pokémon: Smeargle

Sentret Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female)
Total Points: 1620

2yy4fp4.jpg

I think I'll start using that whenever I need to apologise for something, just because I can.

You didn't miss much though. Just a Metapod.
Seedot Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1660

Misdreavus Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1705

Mawile
Metapod Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1750

Latimew
Tyrogue
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Swinub (Female), Sneasel (Female)
Total Points: 315

zeKierenator
Silcoon Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Sharpedo (Male)
Total Points: 255
Partner Pokémon: Smeargle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom