• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds weird to me when I say it out loud, actually. Does it sound weird to you too?
Elekid Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Drifloon (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 315
Partner Pokémon: Weavile

When I try to say it, I seem to slip into a fake British accent ala Monty Python.

Catch. (Or, in other words, Lo! As part of my journey into lands beyond, I shall capture this Elekid as a companion and asset in my trek to the great unknown!)

Captain Sea Turtle
Capture: +45 Points
Zubat Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Drifloon (Female), Elekid (Male)
Total Points: 405

Mawile
Houndour Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Venonat (Male)
Total Points: 225
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil

Ruffledfeathers
Sammmm?
Inventory: Luxio (Female), Jigglypuff (Female), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Female), Mareep (Male), Arcanine (Male)
Total Points: 975

You have 975 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.
[/I]
I'd like a lum berry and another go, this time at the pond. I will use my marril.

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Luxio (Female), Jigglypuff (Female), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Female), Mareep (Male), Arcanine (Male) and a Lum Berry.
-----------
$6 please.
Remoraid Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Marill

Mawile
Solrock
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Venonat (Male)
Total Points: 270
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil

Ruffledfeathers
Corphish Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 90
Partner Pokémon: Marill

Cacturne-f
Um.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Drifloon (Female), Elekid (Male), Zubat (Female)
Total Points: 450

Oops, I seem to have had it as only 45 points. I shall add the extra 15.
Capture: +60 Points
Croagunk-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Drifloon (Female), Elekid (Male), Zubat (Female)
Total Points: 570

Last edited:
Geodude Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Drifloon (Female), Elekid (Male), Zubat (Female), Croagunk (Female)
Total Points: 660

Brock
It's my apology image, I use it to apologisze. The statement is explaining why the error occurred.
Spinda Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Taillow (Male)
Total Points: 870
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

I never. EVER. Use S in apologize.

I was actually refering to the randomness of it. I would love to wlak in on that in a restroom

Lo! I shall decline to catch this magnificent Spinda, and shall thusly venture forth further into the Field to search further!

Dictionary.com says it is correct, "especially British". Given that I'm typing from Newcastle, yeah.

It, uh, it makes more sense in context. Here, see for yourself. Why, pray tell, would you like to walk in on that and what would you be doing in the ladies' anyway?
Incidentally, El Goonish Shrive is highly amusing and I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Pachirisu-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 915

Last edited:
Dictionary.com says it is correct, "especially British". Given that I'm typing from Newcastle, yeah.

It, uh, it makes more sense in context. Here, see for yourself. Why, pray tell, would you like to walk in on that and what would you be doing in the ladies' anyway?
Incidentally, El Goonish Shrive is highly amusing and I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Pachirisu-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 915

Actually some places don't have restrooms split by gender. Some just have a few resteooms available to either sex.

Lo! I shall decline to catch this magnificent Pachirisu, and shall thusly venture forth further into the Field to search further!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom