• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patar
And I'm a vegetarian.
Capture: +60 Points
Riolu Male
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Grimer (Female), Happiny, Oval Stone, Lapras (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 390
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Catching and I thought vegetarians could eat fishies. Field please. Let's see if Smeargle finished her painting

Well, some can... not me though.
Capture: +45 Points
Wandering back into the feld, you notice that Smeargle has almost finished - she's just adding the last touch, a portrait of a female...
Sentret
Once she's been painted, [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Grimer (Female), Happiny, Oval Stone, Lapras (Female), Riolu (Male)
Total Points: 480

Well, some can... not me though.
Wandering back into the feld, you notice that Smeargle has almost finished - she's just adding the last touch, a portrait of a female...
Sentret
Once she's been painted, [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Grimer (Female), Happiny, Oval Stone, Lapras (Female), Riolu (Male)

OMG SMEARGLE CAN PAINT POKEMON AND MAKE THEM REAL!?!?!?? PAINT ME A KINGDRA. Nah skip it. Let's go to the forest and tell Smeargle to start working a Kingdra portrait.

Nonono! She's posing as a model!
But I'm sure you can get Smeargle to paint a Kingdra - She's seen one before and can remember the details.
Wandering into the forest, you see a scale on the floor. Not quite sure what it's doing here - it should be in the sea - but hey, looks like something you'd like.
Bag_Dragon_Scale_Sprite.png

[Pick Up / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 0

Nonono! She's posing as a model!
But I'm sure you can get Smeargle to paint a Kingdra - She's seen one before and can remember the details.
Wandering into the forest, you see a scale on the floor. Not quite sure what it's doing here - it should be in the sea - but hey, looks like something you'd like.
Bag_Dragon_Scale_Sprite.png

[Pick Up / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 0

Pick up. And search the Forest again. Oh man. I wanted a Smeargle to be a like a Scribblenaut. Oh wells.

Brock
Yeah, you can bring two Pokémon or switch one for another at any time. Didn't I make that clear?
Capture: +45 Points x2
Solrock lighting the way, you wander into the forest. Down from a tree on a silk string drops a male...
Wurmple
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Numel (Female), Swampert (Male), Bronzor, Metal Coat, Bronzor, Twistedspoon
Total Points: 955
Partner Pokémon: Rampardos, Solrock

Eew no punt it away. Forest again.

I lack description time in the mornings.

Patar
Actually, what about Sketch attack? That can make things real...
Taillow Female
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Grimer (Female), Happiny, Oval Stone, Lapras (Female), Riolu (Male), Dragon Scale
Total Points: 525

Brock
Pineco Female[/sprite]
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Numel (Female), Swampert (Male), Bronzor, Metal Coat, Bronzor, Twistedspoon
Total Points: 1000
Partner Pokémon: Rampardos, Solrock

Blazhy
Snorunt Female
Another one?
Inventory: Park Ball x4, Chinchou (Male), Finneon (Female)
Total Points: 555
Partner Pokémon: Omastar

Melodic
Sandshrew Female
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 135
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

I lack time!
DarthWaffles
Aipom-f
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Dunsparce (Male)
Total Points: 360
Partner Pokémon: Togetic

Grass Pokémon Master
Nidoranf
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Slaking (Male), Tangela (Female), Teddiursa (Female), Honey, Unown (G)
Total Points: 585
Partner Pokémon: Turtwig

I lack description time in the mornings.

Patar
Actually, what about Sketch attack? That can make things real...
Taillow Female
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Grimer (Female), Happiny, Oval Stone, Lapras (Female), Riolu (Male), Dragon Scale
Total Points: 525

Obviously, Smeargle isn't a high enough level to Sketch a Kingdra. Skip and ONWARDS INTO THE DEEPER FOREST!

Yeah, I guess.
Wandering into the deep realms of the forest, you notice that save Pikachu's light, it is totally black. The canopies of the trees are blocking out the sun...
Ah! What's that? Oh no! It's behind you! It's a female...
Venonat
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 570

Yeah, I guess.
Wandering into the deep realms of the forest, you notice that save Pikachu's light, it is totally black. The canopies of the trees are blocking out the sun...
Ah! What's that? Oh no! It's behind you! It's a female...
Venonat
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 570

Blargh. Skip it and search some more here.

Patar
You're really getting into the deep realms of the forest now, as even Pikachu's light is getting to be insufficient - probably not a good idea to stick around here too long. You can just about make out the outline of a...
Murkrow-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 615

Blazhy
Wandering further into the cave, you notice a female...
Chingling
Hopping around as though she hasn't got a care in the world. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Ball x4, Chinchou (Male), Finneon (Female)
Total Points: 600
Partner Pokémon: Omastar

Melodic
Wandering idly around the outskirts of the forest reveals a...
Kricketune-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 180
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Grass Pokémon Master
Wandering idly around the outskirts of the forest reveals a...</copy-paste laziness>
Metapod
Female. [Catch / Ignore]? I can guess...
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Slaking (Male), Tangela (Female), Teddiursa (Female), Honey, Unown (G)
Total Points: 630
Partner Pokémon: Turtwig

DarthWaffles
Capure: +45 Points
Wandering idly around the outskirts of the forest reveals a...</copy-paste laziness>
Gulpin-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Dunsparce (Male), Aipom (Female)
Total Points: 405
Partner Pokémon: Togetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom