• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riolu Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female), Aerodactyl (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 2100
Partner Pokémon: Sableye

Riolu Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female), Aerodactyl (Male)
Total Points: 2100
Catch and buy 1 pokeball for another go in the mountains.
(Basically, I just want 1 pokeball instead of 6 this time)

Okay~
$2 please.
Capture: +45 Points
[Catch / Ignore]?
Mawile Male
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female), Aerodactyl (Male), Riolu (Male)
Total Points: 2190

Alraune
Ah. By the way, the imagething is going well - head and neck are just about outlined. I actually only started about an hour ago or something.
By the way, what technique did you use to color your one in?
Burmy-ground Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Metagross, Phanpy (Female), Elekid (Female), Croagunk (Female)
Total Points: 645

In photoshop elements I just did each color on a layer below the outline layer. To select the areas I'd grab an area on the outline layer with the magic wand, expand the selection by one pixel all around and then go to a layer under it to color it in.

Ignore.

Brock
And what does it actually look like?
Togepi Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Taillow (Male), Brock (Male), Granbull (Female), Ariados (Female), Espeon (Male)
Total Points: 2070
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

It looks incredibly stupid, like it needs to get shot, I have a pic if you want!

And ignore.

Mawile
Hitmonlee
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female), Aerodactyl (Male), Riolu (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 2250

Alraune
Funny, that's almost exactly what I'm doing.
Shieldon Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Metagross, Phanpy (Female), Elekid (Female), Croagunk (Female)
Total Points: 705

Melodic
Skarmory Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Makuhita (Female), Koffing (Female), Shiny Dragonite (Female), Lunatone
Total Points: 855
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

Brock
Magcargo Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Taillow (Male), Brock (Male), Granbull (Female), Ariados (Female), Espeon (Male)
Total Points: 2130

...Wow, everyone rolled an Uncommon.

Alraune
Diglett Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Metagross, Phanpy (Female), Elekid (Female), Croagunk (Female), Shieldon (Male)
Total Points: 810

Mawile
Croagunk Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2295

Skylark
Poliwag Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Corphish (Male)
Total Points: 270
Partner Pokémon: Totodile

Brock
Magcargo Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2130

...Wow, everyone rolled an Uncommon.

But I already have that uncommon. And a Slugma to match.

Ignore.

Amd Magcargo in a field? Why?

Alraune
Diglett Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Metagross, Phanpy (Female), Elekid (Female), Croagunk (Female), Shieldon (Male)
Total Points: 810

Ignore. I'm gonna save my last ball for something awesome. :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom