• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female), Aerodactyl (Male), Riolu (Male), Drifloon (Male)
Total Points: 4095

You have 4095 Points. This makes you very definitively eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
Qualot, please.

Congratulations on finally completing the Catching Show! You have: Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female), Aerodactyl (Male), Riolu (Male), Drifloon (Male) and a Qualot Berry.

Mawile
Shinx-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Shinx (Female), Numel (Female), Swinub (Male), Snorunt (Female), Aerodactyl (Male), Riolu (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 2970
Partner Pokémon: Sableye

Ruffledfeathers
Azumarill Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Marshtomp (Male), Masquerain (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1575
Partner Pokémon: Marill

Catch.

Capture: +60 Points
...Can I do the same thing with you as I did with Mawile? What would you be willing to take?
Golduck Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Marshtomp (Male), Masquerain (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1695
Partner Pokémon: Marill

Squirtle Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Corphish (Male), Relicanth (Female), Slowbro (Female), Dragonair (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1125
Partner Pokémon: Totodile

Capture: +90 Points
Buizel Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Corphish (Male), Relicanth (Female), Slowbro (Female), Dragonair (Female)
Total Points: 1230

What would you be willing to accept? Please be specific here.
Barboach Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Corphish (Male), Relicanth (Female), Slowbro (Female), Dragonair (Female), Squirtle (Female)
Total Points: 1275

What would you be willing to accept? Please be specific here.
Barboach Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Corphish (Male), Relicanth (Female), Slowbro (Female), Dragonair (Female), Squirtle (Female)
Total Points: 1275

Ignore. I'll be switching to sea since that'll make it easier on you... Basically, the pokemon I'll ignore in the sea are tentacool, wingull, carvanha, shellder, krabby and seel. Anything else is a capture :sweatdrop:

Also, you have an absol waiting to be captured or ignored in the labyrinth. Please don't think I'm trying to be pushy, just thought you might want to further your exploration in the labyrinth.

Hm, okay. And I hadn't noticed the Labyrinth had been updated actually, thanks.
Spheal Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1320

If you'd stayed in the pond, I'd have generated a long list of Pokémon at once until it found something you wanted, basically. But it all worked out.

Hm, okay. And I hadn't noticed the Labyrinth had been updated actually, thanks.
Spheal Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1320

If you'd stayed in the pond, I'd have generated a long list of Pokémon at once until it found something you wanted, basically. But it all worked out.

catch :D

I knew you would've done that, and that would've taken you a long time, so sea is good :D

Wouldn't have taken long, actually.
Inventory: Corphish (Male), Relicanth (Female), Slowbro (Female), Dragonair (Female), Squirtle (Female), Spheal (Female)
Total Points: 1365

You have 1365 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Wouldn't have taken long, actually.
Inventory: Corphish (Male), Relicanth (Female), Slowbro (Female), Dragonair (Female), Squirtle (Female), Spheal (Female)
Total Points: 1365

You have 1365 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

What if I told you I was aiming for a Swampert :dead:

Tamato please.

Skylark
That... might have taken a while. Let's see, shall we.
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Corphish (Male), Relicanth (Female), Slowbro (Female), Dragonair (Female), Squirtle (Female), Spheal (Female) and a Tamato Berry.
Wooper
Shellos
Barboach
Magikarp
Magikarp
Shellos
Goldeen
Poliwag
Magikarp
Buizel
Barboach
Buizel
Crawdaunt
Blastoise (So close!)
Magikarp
Magikarp
Remoraid
Goldeen
Corphish
Wooper
Shellos
Shellos
Shellos
Wooper
Wooper
Surskit
Buizel
Remoraid
Surskit
Dratini
Wooper
Corphish
Magikarp
Shellos
Buizel
Barboach
Marill
Lotad
Barboach
Corphish
Remoraid
Buizel
Magikarp
Corphish
Corphish
Marill
Psyduck
Shellos
Psyduck
Dratini
Goldeen
Remoraid
Poliwag
Dragonair
Buizel
Poliwag
Buizel
Magikarp
Goldeen
Remoraid
Shellos
Remoraid
Psyduck
Surskit
Wooper
Corphish
Corphish
Barboach
Shellos
Barboach
Goldeen
Dratini
Shellos
Remoraid
Corphish
Shellos
Barboach
Marill
Wooper
Remoraid
Goldeen
Corphish
Marill
Azurill
Buizel
Magikarp
Poliwag
Surskit
Corphish
Croconaw
Shellos
Corphish
Azurill
Azurill
Shellos
Quagsire
Wooper
Marill
Barboach
Shellos
Gyarados
Lotad
Azurill
Remoraid
Goldeen
Poliwag
Shellos
Barboach
Marill
Psyduck
Magikarp
Corphish
Buizel
Magikarp
Wooper
Slowbro
Buizel
Psyduck
Surskit
Goldeen
Barboach
Masquerain
Crawdaunt

Swampert.
That was actually highly lucky - two Very-rares in less than two hundred Encounters.

zeKieranator
Kricketot Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Sharpedo (Male)
Total Points: 435
Partner Pokémon: Smeargle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom