• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pick something up, die, and drop something

*picks up kitten which is immediately attacked by a Doberman, and I die trying to save it*

*drops Doberman tooth*

*A bee tries to get the flower and it stings me, causing me to die of a bee allergy*

*Drops dead bee*

*picks up dead bee, attracting the attention of insect-eating bird, which then peck me to death*

*drops bird that was hit by my arms while I was flailing in the throes of death*

*uses Phoenix Down on it after I pick it up*

*it comes back to life, think that I am NightDaeman and violently pecks my eyeballs*

*drops said eyeballs*

*picks up eyeballs*

*replaces own eyeballs with Dragonclaw's eyeballs, and Bounty Hunters who were hunting Dragonclaw rip out my bag, remove a scalpel and stab me with it*

*drops scalpel*

*pick up scapel*

*tries to re-act Sweeney Todd to herself because she thinks it's a fake scapel*

*drops now-bloodied scarf*

*picks up sandwich*

*eats sandwich, though it contains poison inside the lettuce*

*drops lettuce*

*picks up big red button*

*presses big red button. It says, "That was easy" Dies of the awesomeness*

*drops a gumdrop*

*picks up the gumdrops*

*it immediately melts, gets all sticky and gooey, my hand gets trapped, I can't escape, and I die of starvation after many days*

*drops a fancy Italian restaurant*

Back
Top Bottom