• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pie-Errific Sprites

Here's Absol, cheesecake...

Super-ShadedAbsol.png

And yes, Spark in the Night, I have done Charizard. In fact, before a day or two ago, it was displayed in the first post:

CharizardSuperShaded.png

YES! Finally, Giratina's DONE! Here you go, pikachu629:

Super-ShadedGiratina.png

Sorry that took so long...

Super-Shaded Scyther should be done in a day or two. Or less...

I see you're still swamped with supershade requests like from day one!

I'd rather request an ice-type Gallade please. If you can, with those ice shards protruding where the horn on his head is. Thanks in advance!

Aaaaand whatever happened to those new rules...?

Scyther, Latios, and Ice-Gallade have been taken as requests. ^^;

pokedreamer said:
can I have a retype Blaziken (Ice) , a Gardevoir, Luxray, and blaziken splice , and a Gallade , Luxray , And Blaziken Splice
First of all, three requests have been made to fill the request list. Second of all, I specified in the "requesting rules" for this shop that you may only requesy ONE sprite at a time.

And, sorry, Mewtwo, but the list's full. I should be able to finish it, though, afterward. Bellossom's not too big...

Well, I finished Super-Shading Scyther for A Spark in the Night:

Super-ShadedScyther.png

OH! And, guess what's finally up? The Super-Shading Guide! I used Scyther as an example throughout the guide (hope you don't mind, Spark in the Night), and I think it turned out better than expected...

Ice-Type Gallade is done:

IceGallade.png

Sorry it's taking so long... I'm kind of busy, but Super-Shaded Latios should be done by the end of the day. (Or... knowing me, maybe sometime around midnight... :sweatdrop:)

Back
Top Bottom