• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Plan your funeral

First, I want my body to be reaped of its useful components. No need to waste a good liver, I always say! Then, I want it to be filled with as much explosives as possible, and draped in a few sheets. Finally, I want to be dropped from a plane and detonated as I fall to the ground in a gigantic explosion.

At the actual social part of my funeral, there shall be a reading of all my Pelleas/Micaiah fanfics greatest literary treatises, loud music and cheery shit all round. No religion plz. :3

nice...but srsly,Its probably gonna be way to expensive but I love the idea of having my ashes turned into a diamond then mixed with other dead members to cretae a big crystal, way to ambitious but amazing.

I want everybody to wear black suits that are too tight for them.

That's about it. I'm relatively simple.

I also want any Miis that I made to be deleted so they can go onto the netherworld... or something like that.

J/K, what the hell do I care? I'm not dying anytime soon.

I'd like all my organs removed, then my body compressed into a diamond that will go on display in the museum about me be passed down or something. Nobody but immediate family members will be told of this, and a fake body will be created.

This will be put in a stage hearse, which will (on the way to the funeral) explode in fire on the street, but continue driving in a blaze until it smashes into the wall of the church. The organizers are in on this part, at least, because then they realize the will says to keep me away from all religious buildings. This will make a very interesting news story, and possibly burn a church down without getting charged with arson (being dead and all).

I'll then have a rather celtic (joyous, fun, music, no suits, etc.) funeral in a forest preferable with stone ruins of a bygone age about.

Looking at this thread, I'm seeing a slight trend towards organ removal and setting things - usually one's corpse - violently on fire.

I approve.

I'm still trying to figure out more ways my corpse (or replacement one) could commit crimes, actually. Fire seems to be easy to do though, after all corpses smell extremely horrid when burning thanks to spinal fluid.

Like goldenquagsire, I'd first want all of my useful organs removed and used for something... useful. Then cremate the rest of my body. I'm not particularly fussed if there's a funeral or not.

I plan to never die.
B3.png

I want my body to be fed to wild animals or pets, if I have any at the time. I DON'T want a ceremony, formalities and definitely no religious bullshit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom