• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poke Drama Island!!

443487-DY5Z284.png
*Looks up again and stops crying* Peanut butter butter scotch fish cookies? YUM! *Jumps over and starts eating everything, and gets carried away and starts chewing on lavender. Notices that she's chewing on lavender and stops. Jumps of and starts shuffling around akwardly.* Umm. Sorry.

Ampharos : UGH! I'm never talking to any of you again. No hugs, thank you in advance Avecual. *Mumbles something about how nothing was her fault at all, ever*

443487-DY5Z284.png
Thank you! *Lightly hugs amp* I'm done. *Jumps back on to superbird's face. And glares at RK. And sniffles.*

I killed them all I mean what

Probably voting.

OOC: Mendatt you got PMed about the dayum relationship :V

Arcanine: why are you saying hellz yeah, Lavender shot you.

With a machine gun.

OOC: I had no choice either

Squirtle: Hohoho, second elimination! You should know the drill by now. Here I have a total of 6 marshiemallows. *eats one* Guess only 5 of you will stay. First one goes to... Bro!
Smeargle: HA!!!
Squirtle: Superbird, Amp and Lavender come claim your marshmallows!
Ampharos Cherrim Swellow: *roast marshmallows*
Squirtle: Avecual & RK. One of you is staying, the other going home.
Whimsicott: Wha?
Arcanine: *praying*
Squirtle: Here is your marshmallow... *dun dun dun dududun dun dun* Avecual!
Whimsicott: TAKE THAT YOU TWO-TIMING FUCKER! *bad-fingers RK*
Arcanine: It was fun being with you, even though most of you are asstards. But that hot mama, WHOOO! This is for you, Titress! *stabs self and goes into the boat of losers* Farewell!
Froslass: BLOOD! I must give this to the blood god... Did I say that out loud? I was acting for a play! Yes, a bloody, bloody play...

Choose the next contest, guys!

Squirtle: Hohoho, second elimination! You should know the drill by now. Here I have a total of 6 marshiemallows. *eats one* Guess only 5 of you will stay. First one goes to... Bro!
Smeargle: HA!!!
Squirtle: Superbird, Amp and Lavender come claim your marshmallows!
Ampharos Cherrim Swellow: *roast marshmallows*
Squirtle: Avecual & RK. One of you is staying, the other going home.
Whimsicott: Wha?
Arcanine: *praying*
Squirtle: Here is your marshmallow... *dun dun dun dududun dun dun* Avecual!
Whimsicott: TAKE THAT YOU TWO-TIMING FUCKER! *bad-fingers RK*
Arcanine: It was fun being with you, even though most of you are asstards. But that hot mama, WHOOO! This is for you, Titress! *stabs self and goes into the boat of losers* Farewell!
Froslass: BLOOD! I must give this to the blood god... Did I say that out loud? I was acting for a play! Yes, a bloody, bloody play...

Choose the next contest, guys!

/some of you/
/depicting people
/no one knows who/

/slash/

Cherrim : Why did RK paint himself red? Besides, his fur was already partially like that! People these days... So, Titress, can I be in that play it sounds awesome! And yay, Avi is still here! *glomps and gives favorite cookie*

Back
Top Bottom