• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PokeEarth

Brock

You head down the stairs. You walk around. You see the generator and some doors. Walk near the generator or head to the doors?

((Sorry. I tried to imply the three destination trip, but I guess I didn't make myself clear.))

To the haunted, depressing, and overall bad tower of the dead!

Darth Waffle

You throw your last Great Ball. Hooray. You caught the damn Rapidash. The other one looks sad. Do you buy another Ball to catch this one?

Uhhh, can I run off and go to the Power Plant? (Also is it male or female?)

werefish5

It's okay. You walk into the morbid tower. There are two sets of stairs. Up or down. Pick one. Your guide, the Nerd, looks pretty scared.

James

You failed to catch the Abra. Sorry. It uses its signature Teleport to flee. You're not all that discourage because its only an Abra. You Surf and make it into the cave. You walk in but it's pitch black. Wander aimlessly or rent a Flashlight to go hunting for items?

Darth Waffles

It's a female. They probably planning to make some Ponyta babies.

Sorry about shorter response. Testing is like in less than a week and I need good scores for high school. Stupid future.

James

You decide to wander aimlessly until you hit a rock. Dazed, you feel around and find a Dubious Disc! That's where the weird information comes from! Wander some more, rent a Flashlight to find a hole or look for the exit and travel somewhere else?

Blarg too sleepy

Mewtwo
Where you wanna go?

werefish5
Gastly Male
Catch or Run? You gotta buy Pokeballs too.

Darth Waffles
How many balls and go inside or stay outside of Power Plant?

Brock
You find a BrightPowder hooray.

James
You find a hole. Go down it?

Questions later.

YES TESTING IS FINALLY OVER DAMMIT

werefish5
You buy your 6 Great Balls. You chuck one at the Gastly. Wiggling, IT'S CAUGHT! HOORAY FOR WEREFISH. Whatta wanna do now? Go up some more or come back down?

Brock
Sure you can go on. You walk towards to the doors. There are three. One red, one blue, and the middle one is purple. Pick one.

Mewtwo
Welcome to PokeEarth! Your Tour Guide, Pokemon Ranger Gina CAREFULLY leads you to the Abra. You teleport. WHEEE! Hooray! You're at Saffron City. Fighting Dojo, Silph Co. or ditch this place?

Grass Pokemon Master
Welcome to PokeEarth! Your Tour Guide, Timid Timmy shyly leads you to the Abra. You teleport. WHEE! HOORAY! You're at Celadon City. Game Corner, Celadon Department, or ditch this place?

Darth Waffles
Go inside Power Plant or stay outside and Surf/fish?

Back
Top Bottom