• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

:.:Pokeglobe Forums:.:

pokeglobe

:.:Pokeglobe Forums:.:
There is a fan site but it is not finished...

:.:Main information:.:
Currently looking for moderators,supermods. OK,we are just a friendly pokemon fan site or (forum) whatever you wish to call it.

!!!LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!!!

Care to help us or just join?!?
Visit: www.pokeglobe.net

Affiliation??
We are taking affiliates now.
But we got no button so.

Last edited:
Re: Pokeglobe

OK. You have a load of pages with, this should be here by November 30. Those pages are pointless and annoying. If it's going to come then don't make the link and if you want to tell everybody about it then post in in the updates.

Yeah, might want to wait until your site is worth presenting before showing it off.

As an aside I suggest you proofread the spelling and grammar on all of your pages, or get someone to do it for you. It might seem insignificant but grammar is one of the things that makes a site look good.

^ If you can't spell right then use something that spell checks your writing like Word. Grammar is covered in Word too...

Also, you need to put a disclaimer at the bottom, like tCoD has, since you don't own Pokémon. All the 'Webmasters' pages lead to 404s. Also, you said on one page that you only allow legal downloads to be placed on your site. Unfortunately for you, all ROMs and (as far as I know) hacking tools are illegal, which could be seen as very contradictory.

Uh... there's nothing there. Nice layout, I guess, but there's nothing on the site.

Your top banner is way wider then the content if I'm not using default text size.

Also, you need to put a disclaimer at the bottom, like tCoD has, since you don't own Pokémon. All the 'Webmasters' pages lead to 404s. Also, you said on one page that you only allow legal downloads to be placed on your site. Unfortunately for you, all ROMs and (as far as I know) hacking tools are illegal, which could be seen as very contradictory.

I was going to point this out, but I wasn't sure. I'm not sure that he really needs a disclaimer because it's obvious he doesn't own Pokémon, but I suppose everyone does due to legal things.
Hmm, I should really add one to my layout, I guess.

well you guys have points
1.I will not post roms

2.Hack tools are still coming though.

3.wbemaster pages are down because I am doing to work on them.

4.Disclaimer is a good idea better do it.

What did I spell wrong?

What did I spell wrong?

These are the requirements to affiliate with the Pokeglobe.

To be a Top Affiliate you must meet these requirements:

1) You must be a nice webmaster/webmistress.
2) You must get 10+ unique hits a day
3) You must have a lot of good content.
4) You must have a good layout.
5) Your site must be cared for.
6) There shouldn't be many spelling and grammar mistakes.
7) No chatspeak
8) Not alot of ads.
9) I must like your site.

To be a Normal Affiliate you must meet these requirements:

1) You must be a nice webmaster/webmistress
2) You must get 2+ unique hits a day.
3) You must have some good content.
5) Some chatspeak only.
4) I must like your site.

If you think you can affiliate e-mail webmaster@pokeglobe.info
If you're accepted as an affiliate (I rewrote this entirely because it made little sense) you need to put this banner on your site/forum:

Our hack tool section is down until Nov 25.

Also I couldn't quite help notice that your forum seems to try a bit too hard to look like PokeCommunity. Uniqueness is good :)

The layout looks nice, though.

This realy has nothing to do with pokecommunity for one.
I will remove the requirements and put simple ones.

Why does everyone like the layout.

Yay, all pages are up. =D

Anyway, I think you should work on your grammar. It gives a big impression of the site, and bad grammar kinda distracts readers from the meaning, or just annoys them.

There's something that is really bothering me about your website. All of the free templates are taken directly from my website's free templates page. I specifically state that you may not redistribute the templates.

And whoever sam is did not modify the templates; they are all directly linked from my Photobucket account. I would really, really appreciate it if you removed these from your website. Thank you!

Well for one I did not add the page. Two I will remove it.
Sorry I'll talk to my friend about this.
It says clearly on the page These were found and modified by:Sam.
I am not sam.

Last edited:

^^ Thank you for removing them! Ah, I figured that you weren't sam, but I didn't know. xD Thanks again for your cooperation!

The layout on your site looks nice; it's clean and easy to navigate. ^^ I don't know very much about rom hacking, but it's not too often that I see a Pokemon site about it, so that's good. The maps on your hack look really neat, by the way~

Well I don't have a hack. That is my pasrtners hack.

I'll tell him you said that thought.
Thanks about the layout.

Back
Top Bottom