• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia III - 5th Gen - NIGHT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémafia III - 5th Gen - DAY 1

You people are weirdos.

Abstain/lynch Vixie

...I assume they're the same thing?

MUTINY

MUTINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

FIGHT THE POWER!

LYNCH VIXIE

SHE'S A VIXEN

LET THIS GAME NEVER END

WE SHALL DEFEND

OURSELVES FROM THIS HORRID QUEEEEEN

SO WE SHALL ABSTAIN

UNTIL WE OBTAIN

INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE

AGAINST THE MAFIA

LYNCH VIXIE

Lynch the chessmaster! Yeah!

Please don't kill me my lyrics are horrible and Vixie does not need to dieeeeee....

Last edited:

I once played a real life game of Mafia where the game master decided he would be the Mafia and nobody in the actual game was.

if that's not what you're going for, I'm massively confused

I never got my role PM.
...that would be because you and Hidan signed up after I assigned roles. Sorry, but I can't exactly throw you into the game after I've already made it :\

Also as I just got back from performing in a concert and I'm practically sweating my dress off, skipping flavour GMing for now and just sending you all off to bed. Bon noir!

Nobody was lynched.
You have approximately 24 hours for night actions.

Re: Pokémafia III - 5th Gen - NIGHT 1

Day 2

The sun rose over the palace, and brilliant light shone through the impressive stained-glass panes, illuminating the illustrious great hall. The guests gradually rose from their slumbers, one by one, taking their seats at an impressively large breakfast table.

"Good morning, my wonderful companions!"

Their host had been awake for hours already, seated upon his throne. After a quick glance at the table, his usual cheery expression had been washed away, replaced with a spot of sadness.

"There were seventeen of you... I only see fourteen of you here. Where are the others?"

After a quick role call, it had been determined that Li'l Dwagie, Mike the Foxhog, and FallOut Blade weren't present for breakfast. The guests' host grew noticeably worried.

"Perhaps they're just late sleepers...? Maybe we should go check on them..."

And so, a small group of volunteers went to each of the missing guests' rooms to see if they were there. They first visited Mike the Foxhog's, only to discover his room was locked. "Do you hear him? Or anything?" one of the guests whispered, but not a sound emanated from their friend's room. "Let's move on, then..."

The group checked Li'l Dwagie's room next; and what they were to find there was beyond shocking -- not only was Li'l Dwagie there lying in her bed, lying next to her was Mike the Foxhog. The actually-shocking part was that they were both soaked in pools of their own blood. "They're... they're dead!!" "Do you think they were...? And then...?" "No, it wasn't one killer at one time... look, she has a gunshot wound and he was stabbed!"

The group exchanged worried looks and whispered amongst themselves, wondering what to do. "D'ya think the same thing happened to FallOut Blade?" "Stay here in case the killer tries to come back; I'll go check on him." One of the guests dashed to the room where FallOut Blade slept. His door was unlocked, so they barged right in; only the room itself was empty. They noticed the balcony door wide open and stepped outside -- and there they saw dangling off the side, choked by a bedspread noose, the motionless body of FallOut Blade. "Oh, no... no... I've got to tell the others...!"

Silence reigned in the great hall, a solemn face for every guest and their host.

"Disaster has stricken here at my castle... and only on the second day..."

It looked as if he were about to cry at any moment.

"The killer may still be afoot... the killer may be one of you! I advise you all to work together to stay safe... and if you do find them, please notify me straight away..."

After a signature twirl, the boy resumed his seat on the throne.

~*~

Li'l Dwagie was killed. She was MAMANBOU.
Mike the Foxhog committed suicide. He was TAMAGETAKE.
FallOut Blade committed suicide due to inactivity. He was DESUKAAN.

You have approximately 48 hours for discussion and to decide on a candidate for lynching.
If you failed to report a night action, you have been warned.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémafia III - 5th Gen - DAY 2

...well darn. Three innocents dead.
One due to inactivity, maybe the other two were lover deaths...? I dunno. Secret roles make this all that harder.

Re: Pokémafia III - 5th Gen - NIGHT 1

Li'l Dwagie was killed. She was MAMANBOU.
Lover..?

Mike the Foxhog committed suicide. He was TAMAGETAKE.
I'm thinking roleblocker of any sort.

FallOut Blade committed suicide due to inactivity. He was DESUKAAN.
...no freakin' idea.

So three of us down, mafia still at large.

Might want to lynch.

IT WAS VIXIE

But yeah. Li'l Dwagie being Mamanbou, we might have lost a healer, not only three innocents.

I'm really guessing Mamanbou was lover; after all, Mike the Foxhog committed suicide, and when there are multiple deaths it's quite likely it's lover. And, you know. Heart-shaped. It's kind of obvious.

I would have thought, thanks to discussions in #tcod about a potential fifth-gen mafia, that Desukaan would be a cultist of some sort: recruits players to be mummies during the night. However, since that's not on Vixie's universal role list, the only one that really makes sense to me is Voodoo Artist, and even then only moderately. :/

...Anyway, because I'm not sure how long I'll survive in this game anyway: I am Bachuru, an inspector. sreservoir is innocent, Walker is mafia. Walker could be an active alien, but knowing this is better than nothing.

res, innocent for once?! What an unexpected development!

*cough* But if Walker has the possibility of being active alien, should we even bother lynching?

Well, it could be terrorist, but that's beside the point. I think Mamanbou was Lover, and it was a lover death. Just a mafia kill. But they aimed well...

it is unfortunate, therefore, that we have an active alien, and the number of mafia-aligned players we have is four or greater.

butterfree: was your walker inspection during N0 or N1? if N0, we can safely lynch him.

EDIT: screw that vixie made mistakes, so Walker.

Unfortunately, I inspected you in the order I listed you - first you, then Walker. :/ What do you mean by mistakes, though?

it is unfortunate, therefore, that we have an active alien, and the number of mafia-aligned players we have is four or greater.

out of curiosity, are you stating this as a fact? If you are, how do you know?

Really don't know what to say here! Uhh, I'm Maggyo (innocent roleblock)? I targeted Butterfree on N0, so it's entirely possible that Butterfree and sreservoir are both mafia. I have no clue why they'd claim inspector, of all things, and target me. :c I'm sure that if I were mafia I would have royally fucked up by now, as most people who've seen me in #mafia would agree.

Unfortunately, I inspected you in the order I listed you - first you, then Walker. :/ What do you mean by mistakes, though?

I asked for active alien, and she thought I asked about alive.

out of curiosity, are you stating this as a fact? If you are, how do you know?

this is fact. because I am... bouncy-looking thing thing that smokes all day and all night, mushaana.

Really don't know what to say here! Uhh, I'm Maggyo (innocent roleblock)? I targeted Butterfree on N0, so it's entirely possible that Butterfree and sreservoir are both mafia. I have no clue why they'd claim inspector, of all things, and target me. :c I'm sure that if I were mafia I would have royally fucked up by now, as most people who've seen me in #mafia would agree.

maybe you didn't screw up this time and are using it as an excuse!

or maybe you're just not the mafia don and someone else /didn't/ screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom