• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia - Super Mystery Dungeon

zero moment

actually gonna try to elaborate on this - his earlier post just felt like kind of a token response to the herbe/rnp situation and almost felt like it was TMIing rnp town with the "not this again but not enough to vote"

i'm going to sleep but if y'all got any sense at all herbe'll be gone by the time i wake up

oh my god don't talk down to people just because they don't see what you think is obvious

you're not completely infallible

Reactions: M&F
it would have to be majority request,,,, 2 more people would need to ask extension for it granted right?

hah, funny thing, I was all set up to post about how we're running out of time and we need to either decide we're going to be lynching Herbe, or if not, solving for who else it's going to be

do I really, really want an extension about it, though? ... ... well, I don't know if that'll be good for the game as a whole, but personally I could use one, as AstraZeneca is presently kicking my ass and I probably will not be able to spit out a list of reads with great speed. extension me, then, I suppose!

for the record, as needlessly abrasive as he's being about it, I don't disagree with RNP; we have less of a loud screaming problem considering that that contradiction between RNP and Herbe has vanished, but assuming RNP is being truthful, the facts would remain that a) RNP targeted Herbe with an anti-kill roleblock last Night.; b) no one died last night; and c) at the moment, we exclusively have Herbe's word on the matter that the absence of a kill last Night is due to a poisoner, and not a plain and simple roleblock to the head. we could, theorically, let this one sit for a while and see if someone actually dies of poison, but I think y'all know where I stand, better we actually solve for this here and now. I hear what you guys are saying about this possibly being a role that's a little too elaborate to have simply come out of Herbe making shit up, but I think that's both an overestimative of how complex the role being claimed there really is, and an underestimative of how crafty Herbe can be. (I do, at least, agree that it's sensible that Zori may have simply worked in a way to make sure there's no N0 death in order to compensate for the low player count)

in any case, though, I wanna see yalls reads. not just on RNP and Herbe, but on the public. I'll be right behind yall there, too, just... pending the amount of time it'll take me to stay focused on figuring stuff out while I'm in a state and a half

we could, theorically, let this one sit for a while and see if someone actually dies of poison, but I think y'all know where I stand, better we actually solve for this here and now.
then put a vote on me mf!!!

yes yes my head's on the block, we still need another vote for the extension to be a majority vote, and for all intents and purposes it would be more self-preservatory for me to vote for ZM (who by the way i am not opposed to voting nor really super townread; novae's assessment works pretty well in my eyes)

but i SR mf more than ZM and yes maybe i'm being a bit OMGUS here but i think the way that she's going about this is not her town play !! i think she is looking at a situation in which there's a possible wagon heading for someone V and is nudging that along to get other people to vote without placing a vote down herself so that when i flip she can dodge some of the heat for bussing me. like the discrepancy between her words + vote placement is just really getting me.

i also think that she's flattering me midway through as a way to keep the reasoning behind her pressure solid. she even agrees that it would make sense for zori to not put in a n0 kill to make up for low players - so why is she so set on solving me today? just because there doesn't seem to be a better option immediately available and I happened to be the one targeted by some accusations and misunderstandings of role powers? when, hey, we could wait a day, I'd be able to drop a new poem, we'd figure the roleblock and maybe solvekill me tomorrow and then you'd have a) another poem that would be confirmed by my town death (or hey!!! unconfirmed!!!!!! but still, watching me have to come up with something would still give some insight to mafia motivations if i was a scum flip!!!) and b) an idea if the poisoner is around or not. like yes looking at her facts there it's not the most unreasonable solve but the fact that she hasn't voted me about it, she's even entertaining other potential reasons, and yet still is saying that she thinks i need to go today and we shouldn't wait... yeah it just rings wrong for me.

anyway i'd like more discussion on why she thinks solving me is the best move for today and why she hasn't voted me about it if that's what she so strongly believes

also would love zm to show up too like idk if there needs to be more pressure there for any engagement to happen but still

assuming RNP is being truthful, the facts would remain that a) RNP targeted Herbe with an anti-kill roleblock last Night.; b) no one died last night; and c) at the moment, we exclusively have Herbe's word on the matter that the absence of a kill last Night is due to a poisoner, and not a plain and simple roleblock to the head.
the problem I have with assuming RNP v / Herbe w is that it doesn't make any sense for Herbe to have revealed that they received the targeting message from RNP. at the time they said that, we were all still under the mistaken impression that receiving that message meant you tried to use a kill action... even if they did in fact use a non-killing action and noticed the discrepancy, I don't see why they would have intentionally drawn attention to themselves

extension

there thats 5/9

right now is a pretty inconvenient time to end day
i could but id have to skip lunch which would be unideal
might do votecounts on the road but being shuttled between appointments rigth now

day will end in 24h 12m

i think this is what the wagons look like atm
Herbe (1) - RedeckPhoenix
Novae (1) - Zero Moment
M&F (1) - Herbe

sorry, brainfart lol

this is what the wagons look like atm :P
Herbe (1) - RedeckPhoenix
Zero Moment (1) - Novae
M&F (1) - Herbe

the problem I have with assuming RNP v / Herbe w is that it doesn't make any sense for Herbe to have revealed that they received the targeting message from RNP. at the time they said that, we were all still under the mistaken impression that receiving that message meant you tried to use a kill action... even if they did in fact use a non-killing action and noticed the discrepancy, I don't see why they would have intentionally drawn attention to themselves
prolly cuz i directly called herbe out and prolly cuz we're dating and prolly cuz it's funny and prolly cuz wifom reasons and prolly cuz

prolly cuz i directly called herbe out and prolly cuz we're dating and prolly cuz it's funny and prolly cuz wifom reasons and prolly cuz
none of these are good reasons for that; our relationship isn’t gonna actually affect my meta that much (bar that i totally would have chosen mafia in PLA given the choice - it’s not gonna affect anything here)

well, we have one read, I suppose! and everyone else is still exclusively talking about RNP and Herbe, if they're posting at all. fantastic job, everyone, we're using that extra time so productively

anyways, I'll have to gauge yet how much good faith I should actually be ascribing to that vote of Herbe's, but just ahead of anything else, it seems like there's something I'm not making myself crystal clear about here. when I say I'm intent on solving Herbe as soon as possible, I don't necessarily mean that in the sense of solving through a lynch; I mean it in the sense of properly figuring if we, collectively, believe Herbe or not. so if that's been a relentless misapplication of the terminology, well -- what can I say if not whopsie.

If thou continue to need mine opinion on the matter... the rnp/herbe thing is looking like a v/v situation, yes. Assuming that player action didn't prevent a kill, it's possible that the Dark players weren't able use their killing action N0. I personally amn't allowed to act until N1.

Back
Top Bottom