• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon: Crystalline Shards

Valkrie recalled her Pokemon, and walked into the Pokemon Center. Apparently she was meeting a few others here. Nurse Joy gave her back her healed Pokemon, and Valkrie sank into a chair.

((So, I'm assuming we meet here, and where the eff is Pokeville, new region?))

Ame jumped towards the Pokemon Center. Rosie dashed along behind her and, having a base speed of 118, was much faster. But the Purugly went easy on her trainer.

Dr. Lehrer walked into the Pokemon Center of Pokeville, and took a seat next to 2 other trainers. "Were you both told to come here without much information by an anonymous source?"

Valkrie nodded, a bit surprised by the man's sudden appearance.
"Well, I was," she said. "Who are you, I'm Valkrie."

Mysti hopped off of her Charizard flying her over Pokeville. She almost hit the ground when Steel Wing swooped, caught her on his back, and landed. "Thanks!" she said, calling him back. She saw other people introducing themselves. "I'm Mysti!"

((You're always so spontaneous, that's what I like about you, Mewtwo =D))
Valkrie nodded.
"So, do any of you have an idea of why we're here?"

"Absol-lutely not!" said Kalick. To prove his point, a white wolf with black sickles appeared from is Pokeball. "In other words, I have no idea."

The Absol grunted an agreement.

"Nice Absol. Doesn't hold a candle to this." He then let his pride and joy out, Blaziken, and the and it's fire on it's wrists went up.

Rosie hissed, angry at being compared to. Her fur fluffed up and made her look almost twice her previous size.

Blaziken just stood there, not afraid at all of the giant-looking Purgly. "Are you trying to scare me?" The blaziken said to both the pokemon and the trainers.

"If we teamed up, perhaps we could," Rosie hissed.

"I apologize," Ame said. "She doesn't like to be compared to."

Dr. Lehrer looked like he was going to recall his Blaziken, but instead, he simply let out his Latios. "Impressive, right?" Dr. Lehrer asked.

Back
Top Bottom