• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity (Sprite Comic)

Don't worry; I think I might have an idea forming ;3

I think next I might do a Christmas storyline... though, of course, there is no hope whatsoever of it being completed in 5 days and therefore in time for the big day. If y'all will let me get away with it running into February/March I can get planning ;D

meh, nearly all things christmas are delayed till after the big day, it won't make much of a difference to me

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

scizorapprovesaf7.png

I present to you the Approval Award for Great Comedy!
This is one of the best sprite comics I have ever read, and I can't wait to for more of them. Keep up the good work.
-Scizor King-

scizorapprovesaf7.png

I present to you the Approval Award for Great Comedy!
This is one of the best sprite comics I have ever read, and I can't wait to for more of them. Keep up the good work.
-Scizor King-

Added to the Awards. Thank you Scizor King!

:D You is advertising my comics. Thank you!
No problem! After all, you made reference to mine. Besides, I've got plenty of fans, why not share? I'd advertise the other two that started up, but nothing seems to be happening with them recently.
Soooo what's the next story arc going to be about?
As yet I only have a vague idea what it could be, but I'll come up with something soon ;3

Why don't you make the next story arc about one of the side characters? Like maybe, making it about Chatot's past or the Glameow that Mike was crushing on?

I would love it if this went on forever. Also please get rid of the dumb tag.

(jumps on bandwagon of suggestions) why don't you try saving as PNG?
remember PNG = PwNaGe

pmdexplorersofodditywf2.png

"I Princess EeveeSkitty am glad to award this Royal Windian award to PMD Explorers of Oddity for lolz, awesomsauce and other stuff"

This comic is a work of genius. Over 70 Issues and in a good time space. Plenty of eager fans and heaps of laughs, this comic should be rewarded, but it already has been so we'll leave it at that. The comedy is fine and rich, full of Vitamin Awesomesauce, Vitamin LOLZ and Vitamin AHAHAHAHAHA.

So you got an award. So now what? Hang it on your wall? Lock it in a vault guarded with 1000 guards? If you want.

But... if you'd like you can redeem this award for 1000 Awesomsauce points and yes they are Awesomsauce points not Awesomesauce points. That means you are on the Royal list of Awesomsaucers.

Or you could keep the award which does the same thing as the 1000 Awesomsauce points :)

Ooh, another award ^^ Thanks EeveeSkitty!

...OK, who put "omnomnom!" as a tag and why.

The new one says otherwise XD

You now have two *nom* tags, one of which I didn't make...wait, who the hell nicked MY foxhog ear?? D=<

Back
Top Bottom