• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

No Gliscor means no award, or cake.

[[I'm going to break out of my haiku for a moment.

TAGS ARE NOT FOR ADDING RANDOM SHIT. I JUST NEED TO CLEAN THOSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO RELEVANCE TO ANY OTHER THREAD ON THE FORUM AND AS SUCH ARE USELESS. SEEING AS I'M THE ONLY MOD WHO GIVES A SHIT 90% OF THE TIME THIS IS A PAIN IN THE ASS, OKAY?
THIS SHOULD ALSO BE IN FAN ART, IF ANYTHING.

Thank you.]]

Why is Crushes/Relationships still here. Anyway, i'm glad Lucarios sex doll is gone

Why is Crushes/Relationships still here. Anyway, i'm glad Lucarios sex doll is gone

Assumed that the comic has something to do with crushes or relationships; I didn't check, so I don't know. It's a legit tag.

90 issues! =O

This "ten issues away from a milestone" deserves to be awarded!

Have another award!

thanksformakinguslol.png

Yayz, more people have been put in.
Since Umbreon and Lucario(and the mysteriously-missing Mewtwo) are all in there, there is really nothing else for me to be if I was in it. Although I have had my Quilava and Bellossom phases... I like Quilava better as of now, though.

Last edited:

We're in Artwork now? I thought we'd go to Other Creativity like the other comics.

@Tailsy: I guess it is a teeny weeny bit to do with crushes and relationships. Anyway, thanks for clearing up the weird tags. They were getting kinda ridiculous. You win a hypothetical cookie.

Mike likes Glameow and all the awards disappeared D: I thought my tag was pretty relevant what with the new issues and all

Methinks they'll come back gradually.

Anyway Mike, nice new issues. Still no sign of Gliscor...hm...?

annnyyway.......

Can you give away any teeny little hints or spoilers about the new comics coming up?

Back
Top Bottom