• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

good. It really didn't have that much to do with it anyway.

WOW... (0_o) I was actually inspired, and I started a comic, but I was thinking I'd get a lot of angriness from people, 'cause I basically stole your entire format. *Ashamed* I only got three panels before I decided that, though, so... Yeah. But seriously, GREAT JOB, it's hilarious. (^_^)

WOW... (0_o) I was actually inspired, and I started a comic, but I was thinking I'd get a lot of angriness from people, 'cause I basically stole your entire format. *Ashamed* I only got three panels before I decided that, though, so... Yeah. But seriously, GREAT JOB, it's hilarious. (^_^)

Aw, don't be discouraged. Just try to think of something really different- i.e. non-PMD. =3

That's the problem. I have almost NO originality. But st-WAIT. *Has idea, runs to the Spriters Resource* Picture an old, crazed, retired Pokemon Ranger! >:3

So you won the heart of Glameow~ Aww...

You're almost at issue 100! You gonna do anything for the 100th issue?

You know what you're gonna do for the 100th.

Or the 99th.

Or the 101st.

Three new issues =D

And if there's anyone out there who could edit Pachirisu's portrait and give it a load of different expressions for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Issue 98 is simply hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom