• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Eh, it's no problem... I originally was about to post my sign-in with regular moves, then I decided to change them... so I just changed them back.

Name: Mia
Pokemon: Mew
Side: Shadow
Moves: Mega Punch, Transform, Metronome, Psychic
Personality: She's quite hyper and annoying, but will follow out orders if told to do something. She'll keep trying something until she accomplishes it. Mia can act quite innocent and be very deciptive.
Appearence: A regular Mew, but her eyes are a blue-violet color instead of just blue.
Relationships: She thinks of Kali as a role model, and, because of Kali and Myuustuu are rivals, she and the Mewtwo have a hatred for eachother.
Other: N/A

Sorry, Mew is already taken. Please edit your form and try again... Beep.*acting like an awsering macine*

Anyway, not accepted.

@Kali:Well, you don't have to be a 'shadow' pokemon to be on the Shadow side. In fact, I don't mind if you DO use shadow moves.

Sorry, forgot about this.

Name: Thorn
Pokemon: Shadow Lugia
Side: Shadow
Moves: Shadow Blast, Shadow Down, Shadow Remove, Shadow Storm
Personality: Thorn is quite spiteful and holds grudges. She is generally grumpy all the time. Her mood has worsened since Blizzard escaped.
(If she hasn't found out yet, then it'll get worse once she does)
Appearence: This.
Relationships: Her brother is Tsunami. In other words, relationship accepted.
Other: Sorry for forgetting, again.

We can FINNALLY start!=DDD
-----
Blizzard was flying, looking for a certain grass type, but he was nowhere to be seen. Rumor had spredt that Grovyle had returned, but most likely as a spirit. She called what she thought was his name and, if it were different, it was a secret. "Grovyle! Hey, Grovyle, where are you?!"

Yes, finally.
---

Tsunami soared over the bare forest on the Team Shadow territory. He was just were the border was. He had said he was going on a lookout for enemies. He was on a lookout, but not for enemies, for his Fire, his love. It was Friday today, and he could almost not wait to meet her again, it had gone a week since they last met.
"I just want one little excuse to cross the line and meet Fire, but I can't! I'm am a Shadower!" He growled, flapping his wings to get higher.

After 1 hour, he gave up. Why should she come here now? After all, they had planned that they should meet here at night, not day nor morning. The Lugia sighed and landed in the forest.

His stomach rumbled. "Hmm... food..." He looked in the bushes and found a Buneary. He swallowed it in one mouth. "Better..." His stomach rumbled no more.

Name: Masquerade
Pokemon:Mewtwo(I know, it's taken... Will explain in the History section I added!))
Side:Legend
Moves:Protect, Recover, Psychic and Confusion
Personality: Is a bit on the caring side, but is mostly sarcastic and only fights if she had to. She is seldom serious. WHen she's serious, you automatically know somethings wrong.
Appearence: Her tail is lighter than normal, and her eyes are blue.
Relationships: If it's allright with Evoli, is bestest friends with Kitty.
History: When the first Mewtwo destroyed the lab, they found the Mew eyelash fossil. They created another Mewtwo, and dubbed it Masquerade, only to find out they had created the first, besides Heatran, Lenendary with a gender! This Mewtwo was female. When this Mewtwo escaped, she took the fossil with her, and has kept it ever since.
Other: Is that allright? If not, I gots an alternative!

((You know, Heatran is not the first legendary with gender.

Do you know the Lati@s?))

(Oh yes! I knew, but Heatran should either be genderless, be male only, or not be legendary. It took away Lati@s' special thing.)

Night. Her favorite time of the day. She flew as quick as her wings would allow her, to the border of the fighting sides. Why must Tsunami be on the Shadow side, with me on the Legends? As long as I can see him, though, everything's perfect.

She said she was going for a quick fly-around, but actually going to see her one true love, Tsunami the Shadow Lugia. She got to the border, looking for him. "Tsunami? Hey, Tsunami?" She whispered, hoping no one had heard her, or saw the light blue flame on her tail.

(Oh yeah!*snapsnap*
Then not accepted I don't care if it's "explained", it wouldn't be fair scinse I didn't accept Mia when she was a Mew.)

(( He's not really shadow, but normally he would act like one. ))

"Well, no point in being here..." Tsunami said as he flapped his wings. As he flew off from the ground, he thought he heard someone whisper his name.

"Tsunami? Hey, Tsunami?"

He knew that voice! No doubt, it was Fire! Tsunami almost roared of joy, but kept still and flew towards the place the voice had come from.

"Fire...?" He said, as he came to the border again. There was a blue light maybe 30 meters away from him, and only one he knew had blue fire!

"Fire!" He roared lowly and flapped his wings, reaching his love.

"You're here? Already?" He landed and embraced her softly. You could see the difference of their height, though it wasn't big. Tsunami was maybe just 30 centimeters higher.

Last edited:
((Bakuphoon, you stole Myuutsuu and Emuritto's thing! :P Not really. I don't mind. As long as they are far away to avoid detection.))

Emuritto began to float away towards the border, her jewel slightly illuminated by the moonlight. Even her bright pink head was darker in the night. She waited by the border, staying in a tree to keep anyone from seeing her. As soon as Myuutsuu approached, she would reveal herself.

A shape flew through the night sky.

It was humanoid, with a long, thick tail. An odd thing connected its head to its lower back, branching out behind its neck. It had three fingers on each of its two arms and two toes on either leg.

Myuutsuu glowed with a dim blue light as he telepathically made himself fly. He scanned the area, spotting a one-foot Pokemon sitting in a tree.

He landed on the ground near the territory border, looking up.

"Emuritto... Affection."

((... Did I? I didn't even know your characters had relationships...

Also, isn't Mesprit able to sense emotions in other Pokémon? I mean, it's the being of emotion after all.

... But that means... You can bust Tsunami and Fire for being together!!))

Back
Top Bottom