• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

"Myuutsuu!" The Mesprit whispered. She flew down and front of him. "...I don't know what to say."
Finally, she added, "Thanks for visiting tonight."

Myuutsuu nodded, his gaze meeting hers. "You're welcome."

He looked up at the stars.

"So..............."

Thorn was flying over another part of the forest, hunting. She was an exceptional hunter at night. She would have blended in almost perfectly with the sky, had it not been for her huge, red eyes.
She watched and listened. Despite the fact that her eyes ruined her nighttime camoflauge, she was grateful for them, as they helped her see quite well in a wide range of light.
She saw something scuttle through the trees. Only a Mankey. Her stomach was raging with hunger. A Mankey would be a waste of time. So she searched on.
A few moments later she saw a tree that seemed out of place, only to realize that it was an Exeggutor.
Good enough, she thought.
She swooped down and killed it with a single blow, quickly swallowing it whole, leaves first. She always saved the best parts for last, since when you finished, then the good flavors would still be on your tongue.
But she was not completely satisfied yet. She swallowed before flying up into the sky again, resuming her hunt.

Kali stood perched on top of a cliff overlooking the border. She was a little tired, but it was no time to go to sleep. Her job was to watch out for any other creatures, crossing the border from either side. Beside her, laying on the ground was a partially-eaten Sandslash. She had just killed the large rodent and carried it to her post with her.

Kali lifted up the Sandslash and took a large bite out of its belly, while looking out across the horizon. She suddenly noticed some movement, and a little bluish light showing.
Hmmm.... what could that be?
She laid her half-eaten meal back down on the ground, and flew into the air, approaching the creatures. When she got close enough, however, she recognized one of the figures... and realized the other was an enemy.

"Myuutsuu!" she announced. "You traitor! What are you doing with HER?" Kali landed close to the two psychic creatures, glaring at them with her teeth bared.

Draigo sat atop the mountain, immobile, staing out over the plains.

There's going to be trouble he reflected I must just hope that there isn't too much disaster before it's over.

Kitty was curled up in a ball, sleeping in a hole in a tree. She woke up and flew away, looking around for another Pokemon to play with or talk to.

((Meh... Here's my alternative! And I was cloned again though DX Well, atleast I was honest!

Name:Shadowflare
Pokemon:Vulpix, evolves later
Side:Shadow
Moves: Fire Spin, Flare Blitz, Energy Ball, and Iron Tail.
Personality:PO
Appearence:This
shadowflareov4.png
but with shading!
Relationships: Again, if it's alright, bestest friends with Kitty.
Other: Mewtwo was cloned again, I say! CLONED AGAIN!))

((I could've sworn it was mine....))

Myuutsuu looked up.

"And what are you doing here, Kali, at this time of night?" he retorted.

Emuritto winked at Myuutsuu, unnoticeable to Kali, before shrouding herself in psychic power, causing her image to distort, then disappear. While she was invisible, she flew towards the camp silently, then fell asleep high in a tree.

Myuutsuu immediately turned and shot an Aura Sphere past where Emuritto had disappeared. It hit the ground in a cloud of dust, which gave his secret friend cover.

"She's gone. I don't want her here."

Emuritto dreamed that she was Uxie, and her name was Yukushii. Momentarily, she woke up, thinking, If I were Uxie, I would make Kali forget... But, she fell back asleep again.

((If it was yours, Cryptica, I know yours had no blue eyes, I had forgotten to clarify that. I worked for a week on that, and I still haz to do shading!))

Shadowflare awoke It was nighttime, her favorite time. She saw other people bustling about, so she used her blackness to stay hidden in the shadows. Of course, her red tail and blue eyes didn't help at all.

She stared at Myuutsuu coldly. "I'm doing my job... looking out for suspicious behavior, such as you. If I had my way, I'd make sure you couldn't walk so far as this border, but perhaps I'll just report my discovery to Master Thorn instead.

Emuritto couldn't fall asleep; there was a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She stared up at the stars. Somehow, she knew she hadn't fooled the Flygon. If only she were Uxie... but there was no way for her to suddenly transform.
She was a traitor, she knew, and she had to suffer the consequences.

Back
Top Bottom