• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Kali nodded. "Yes, on my patrol, I discovered Myuutsuu with another creature, definitely not an ally. He claimed it was a Mesprit, but he refused to capture it for you when I asked him to. By the way he acted, he seemed like he was trying to protect the enemy, rather than kill it or convert it."

Myuutsuu teleported himself, still hidden, closer to Kali. If he was confronted, well, he already thought of what he was going to say.

It was just a stupid baby Mesprit who strayed to far from its territory. How could it harm us?

((Before anyone says anything: No, he did not really say that, he thought it.))

Draigo landed on the mountainside. Far off, the horizon was beginning to get a bit lighter, indicating that dawn would not be far off now. Draigo watched the pokémon in the camp below sleeping peacefully.

Where did Grovyle end up? he wondered.

(Seriously where is he? Also can I be second-in-command of the pre-blizzard Team Legend)

(Nobody knows. Whoever plays him decides that.XD Sure, Time Psyduck! It was what I was thinking anyway~!)

Blizzard slowly opened her eyes. She was still tired from that long flight from the Shadows' lair alll the way to here. Almost imediately, she started streching her wings, obviously preparing to go find some food.

With that, she glided into the forest.

Mia lowered her front legs, lay her ears flat against her head and put her tail between her legs to show submissiveness to her mistress, then stood up straight.

"It is true, Mistress Thorn, for I saw Myuutsuu flee from the scene." She said, voice formal and calm. However, she was trying her hardest to refrain from shouting, 'Well, Thorn?! Are you gonna kick him out? Please, get rid of him!'.

Myuutsuu carefully shrank back in the shadows. He was extremely hard to see, and didn't dare to breathe.

Don't move, he told himself.

"What!?" she squawked.
"How dare he? Communicating with someone not on our side, and not trying to bring them here? I would probably understand if it were a family member, but he has no connections I know of, least of all to a Mesprit! This is an outrage, treachery, treason! Where is he? I will get my claws on him and personally... Well, I can't even begin to imagine what I'll do to that traitor!"

(Blarrgh, after much thought I decided to be angry)

"The last I saw of him, he was on his way here. He however teleported, and I lost track of him. His stench still haunts me even here." Kali took a look around, but didn't see anything. She then returned her eyes to Thorn, and lowered her head respectfully. "What do you wish for me to do, Mistress?"

Blizzard looked around the forest floor, but saw nothing. Was it too early in the morning to hunt? With a sigh, she flew back to the Team Legend camp, and realaxed for a while. She had just gotten here, might as well rest until her strenth is needed.

Emuritto stretched her tails and floated so that her head was just above the trees. All was going well so far... But how long would the peace last.

((I was just thinking, but how would they be noticed more easily than a Charizard, with a flaming tail that acts as a light, and a huge Lugia?))

This, Thorn thought, was the best part of being in power; to be able to tell people what to do and not get told what to do in return because of it.
"Bring him here, wherever he is, whatever the cost. Injure him if nessecary, but make sure he gets here alive.
"...The pleasure of what comes next belongs to me."

Emuritto had a very bad feeling. She just couldn't shake it. She felt fear and anger somewhere, and it was in the Thorn's territory.

Carefully, she phased herself out with a bubble of psychic energy, so that no one would be able to see her, and reluctantly began heading towards Thorn's territory.

Mia couldn't help but chuckle a little. Finally, Myuutsuu would get what he deserved.
"Yes, Mistress Thorn!" She barked obediantly.

Myuutsuu's heart skipped a beat. What would Thorn do with him? He suspected that she wanted to kill him for herself... he couldn't let himself be seen. Invisibly, he teleported himself into a tree in the territory, chest heaving with anxiety.

Emuritto noticed Myuutsuu suddenly nearby. Quickly, she telepathed to him, "It's Affection. You're out? How was everything?"

Still phased out, she looked around. "I'm phased out, but I still don't want to lose my power and stay here. I'll need to leave now. But first, tell me how it went."

Not good, he answered, ducking behind the tree leaves. I think Thorn wants to kill me. Listen carefully if you want to take a part in this.

If they come here and see both of us, scream and hide behind one of them. You'll know it from there. Got it?

"I don't know if I'll know it, but I'm good at acting. Goodbye, Myuutsuu-kun," she said before floating off. Her psychic bubble was just starting to weaken as she crossed the border, and she floated a bit further before destroying the sphere and resting on the branch.

Blizzard siged, she was hungry, but it was still too early to find anything to hunt. "Ugh. I'll just go find some Oran berries or something." she said,taking to the skys to finnally have something to eat.

Back
Top Bottom