• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Myuutsuu, although he didn't know, agreed with Blizzard. His stomach yowled with hunger and he instantly regretted skipping a meal to see Emuritto. But she was better. Yes. If he rustled the tree, someone would find him. He remained crouched in the shadows, near the trunk, invisible from all directions.

As Emuritto saw Blizzard pass by, a thought hit her like a rock. If Blizzard, supposedly, was on the Shadows' side before, perhaps she would understand?

No... what if she was exiled. She didn't want to live on the Shadows' side. She liked Team Legend!

Or... was she more loyal to Myuutsuu?

Kali bowed. "As you wish, my mistress." She began to walk out.
Myuutsuu is very good at hiding and disappearing, but I will find him. She thought. It's about time he got what he deserves

Dragio stood, still and silent, facing across the valley.
If this Articuno has come to our side, we can expect them to come looking for her tomorrow.

(Out of interest, when's dawn coming?)

(Five, four, three, two, one.)

Blizzard had finnally found something to eat, and noticed it was dawn. Finnally. She decided to bring the Oran berries back to the Team Legend capmp, so she wrapped two or three in a large leaf and set off to the camp.

Dragio saw the sun rise. The night was over. No surprise attacks were coming now.
He decided to return to the main camp, spreading his wings and gliding downwards.

Mia turned around, following Kali out. The Eevee was filled with euphoria at the thought of Myuutsuu getting punished by Thorn. She had never been very fond of him.
As she padded out, she saw the sun beginning to rise. Dawn. It was her least favorite time of day, especially because it reminded her that she had to stop training. Mia was training to become an Umbreon, although sometimes she dozed off during training. Once she somehow fell asleep while trying to use Quick Attack, slamming into a tree. Her head hurt for days.

Emuritto's heart leaped as she saw Blizzard. Was now the time? Would she say?

She desperately wanted too, but no... she just couldn't gather the courage. Hesitantly, she grabbed an Oran Berry from the pile and sat somberly in a tree, munching on it slowly...

Blizzard picked an oran berry and brought it over to where she could eat alone. I wonder why they aren't coming after me yet... she wondered.

Where are you, Team Shadow. You have a runaway, why aren't you tearing the valley apart to find her?
Draigo landed to one side of the camp. He saw the berries, but they didn't interest him. He preferred to eat them in larger quantities, and there weren't enough for that. He therefore just sat there, unmoving.

Thorn summoned the legendary trio into her lair to tell them about Myuutsu, getting a real shock when only Zapdos and Moltres showed up.
Immediately switching her attention, she asked, "Where is Blizzard?"
"We don't know, Mistress," said Moltres. "We haven't seen her for a while. Since last night, in fact."
"She must've flown into Legend territory."
She hissed fearsomely. "Not only one traitor to deal with, but two!"
"There is another, Mistress?" asked Zapdos.
"Yes," she said, remembering why she had sent for them in the first place. "Myuutsuu has also betrayed us. If you find either of them, bring them here. Myuutsuu will most likely die, but depending on what Blizzard had done, she may live. For all we know, she could have been kidnapped by those infernal runts of Legend."

Suddenly, Emuritto gasped. She had suddenly gotten an idea, and it would probably help Myuutsuu get off the hook.

"Myuutsuu-kun?"

Emuritto's voice rang in Myuutsuu's head.

"I suspect you have an idea for getting me out of trouble?" He chuckled silently. "I'm glad that you contacted me, even if you didn't."

"Actually, yes. Since I'm going to be near the border searching for a Pecha Berry, and I might slip, feel free to attack me if I do. As if I were a real enemy. Don't worry about me." She was hidden in the shelter of the leaves near the camp.

Myuutsuu nodded telepathically. "I know. I just have to wait. I'll tell them I killed you; just when I attack you, fall to the ground. Don't move until I say. I'm in a tree so they'll probably think it's a sneak attack for you."

"Good. It should work."

Emuritto felt another pang of hunger, and she headed towards the border. There were some delicious Pecha berries there, and she itched for something sweet. It wasn't long until their fragrance reached her, and that made her move faster. Finally, she reached the green tree that held the soft, pink berries. Perfect. Carefully, she plucked one, glancing towards the border. It wasn't visible, but she knew that her tail was across. And, even that was an accident...

Can I join?
Name:Taliax (is that okay? It can be Owlheart if it's not.)
Pokemon:Latias
Side:Ledgend
Moves:Mist Ball, Recover, Dragon Claw, Fly
Personality:Quiet, if a teammate (or herself) is in danger she goes into a hyper-mode frenzy where the world seems to go into slow motion. This is an uncurable side effect that was caused by being born from a shadow pokemon, but is happens very rarely. She was raised by Noctowl after being abandoned.
Appearence:Like that of a normal Latias, exept she has green eyes.
Relationships:Friends with Emuritto, if that's okay
Other:N/A
Oh, and who's the leader of Team Ledgend?
It may be too late, but it said open...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom