• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

I think she knows I'm a traitor... so dodge now. Half a second before the Shadow Ball reached Taliax, he told her those last three words. Then he revealed himself from the cover of a tree. He then launched an Aura Sphere at Emuritto. "Die!" he said, and hopefully Emuritto would know he was just playing it out.

Emuritto looked shocked as she was hit. She fell to the ground, sincerely weakened. After a landing, she desperately tried to fight back with Extrasensory.

I'm playing around, Myuutsuu thought to Emuritto, and was knocked against the tree with Extrasensory. But I forgot that Aura Sphere always hits. He used Mist.

Woah! Taliax dodged, just in time, then saw an aura sphere head twords Erumitto.
"Watch out!" she cried. I'm glad this is only a plan to fool Team Shadow. I'd never want to face Muutsuu in actual combat! Taliax saw, shocked, as Erumitto was hit by the aura sphere. Erumitto fought back with extrasensory. I hope this really is just a plot to fool those Shadow members... This fight sure looks real enough to me. The air around her turned foggy. Great! Now I can pretend I'm not hitting Muutsuu because of the mist. I'll still look convincing enough... I hope.

Last edited:
Don't speak telepathically, Emuritto thought, hopefully. She used Lucky Chant so that she and Taliax wouldn't be damaged too badly.

Shadowflare woke up and saw the battle. Because she saw the others attacking, she figured the Mesprit had crossed the border. She fired a Flamethrower with extreme accuracy.

Good thing Erumitto thought to use lucky chant. Taliax saw a blast of flame, coming twards Erumitto.
"Watch out!" Taliax called, as she hurled hurself in front of the Mesprit. I hope this all ends well...

The Mesprit used Protect quickly, then Copycat on Shadowflare. A beam of fire shot straight from Emuritto, towards the [Vulpix, right?]

Huh? What just happened? I didn't feel any pain... Erumitto must've used protect! Taliax saw a beam of fire shoot twards Shadowflare. That must be copycat. I've never seen her use that before. Taliax shot a mist ball twards Shadwflare. Just because we're pretending to hit Muutstuu doesn't mean I can't hit that vulpix for real!

Myuutsuu shot another Shadow Ball, aiming for both Pokemon, but it grazed Emuritto and dissipated.

"I didn't hit her," he said, sounding frustrated.

((Well would you look at that, we do.))

Again, Emuritto used Copycat, this time on Myuutsuu. A Shadow Ball shot towards him. She prepared to use Lucky Chant again; it had probably worn off by now.

Myuutsuu wasn't prepared for the Shadow Ball and was hurled against the tree. He used Recover, which took awhile, and then tried to think of a way he could attack while using a Psychic move. He used Psycho Cut again, aiming for Taliax.

Taliax dodged the attack, and fought back with dragon claw. She aimed for Muutsuu, then pretendded to accidentaly veer off twards Shadowflare. I hope Muutsuu doesn't fight too hard... all this fighting might arouse my...problem...

((I actually wasn't meaning to signal that you could only use set moves. I was just thinking that I needed to add something, and that sentence just seemed to 'fit'))

((Tis my RP, so I'll clear this up. Your character only knows the moves that you put in the form, but may learn some. ^^))

((Ooops. My attacks were Fire Spin, Flare Blitz, Energy Ball, and Iron Tail. So let's pretend Shadowflare learned Flamethrower and ditched... Iron tail. Yeah. And yes, a Vulpix.))

Shadowflare let the fire hit her. She absorbed it using Flash Fire. She let loose a giant Energy Ball bigger than Emuritto straight at her.

Again, Emuritto used Protect and Copycat, but Protect failed. She fell on the ground again, struggling. Don't worry, Myuutsuu-kun... now's the time to prove yourself. Defeat me if you want... She turned her telepathic thoughts to Taliax. When I faint, take me to the base... but don't forget the Lum berry... hehehe...

She let loose a powerful Extrasensory at Shadowflare.

Myuutsuu, although it was impossible to figure out for Shadowflare, used a Me First on Emuritto and used Extrasensory on the Vulpix. He then used Aura Sphere, aiming for the Mesprit.

Back
Top Bottom