• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

"I think that we need to move the camp on," stressed Draigo. "They know where we are, and we can't let that continue. A berry collection is a good idea, and we will need to keep an eye on this area, but we should rebuild the camp elsewhere."

Azure nodded. "I'd do that if someone asked me. I'll help you guys. If you want me to, I can create a clearing in which we can build it."

((I'll follow the plot, and if no one else wants to, I'll be Grovyle also.))

"Good point, Draigo," Emuritto replied, turning to Azure. "You say you can create a clearing... would you do that, please?" Meanwhile, she picked the berries up from the ground.

Then, she replied to Taliax, "The berries are east of here."

Azure nodded. "But the rest of the group has to agree first. And we have to find a place to do so." She looked around. "I don't want to destroy any of the berries we can gather, or anything else for that matter."

((I was thinking of playing Grovyle, but Draigo was second in command without Blizzard, and with Shadowstar gone it puts a lot of the command in my hands. I can demote Draigo though, or remove him. My other thought was for Emurrito to be the same 'rank' as Draigo.))

((I think that Emuritto and Draigo should be like the two highest in command. If you want to play Grovyle, Tine Psyduck, that's fine with me...))

(( That sounds OK

Name: Copse
Pokemon: Grovyle
Side: Legend
Moves: Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Brick Break, Cut
Personality: Very confident and outgoing, although he is smart and cunning, and subtle when he needs to be. He doesn't, however, really pay enough attention to others, and he doesn't cope with them too well, apart from a few people (Pokémon) that are his 'good friends'
Appearence: Normal
Relationships: Draigo (Good Friend)
Other: He likes to think of himself as leader, and technically holds the post, but he spends so much time doing his own thing and ignoring the fact that he has to command others that for all intents and purposes Draigo and Emuritto have taken over his job.

I've tried to smooth out the change in command))

"What we need," responded Draigo, "are decoy camps. If you cause a lot of noise and damage to create a camp once, then it's going to simply draw them...in...
Change of plan - we create the clearing, and then for tonight we simply watch it and see exactly how observant Team Shadow is."

Last edited:
(( Okeyz~ I won't appear till later, I have the perfect excuse for mu character to vanish like that. XD))

((Yay! Shadowstar's back!))

"I agree with changing the camp's location," Taliax said, "The bedding is too scratchy anyway." Then Taliax flew east.

There's a nice bush. Taliax picked a half-dozen leppa berries, then after deciding she couldn't carry anymore berries, she flew back to the current camp.

((By the way, Taliax had already picked some berries before that.))

"Thanks," Emuritto said to Taliax. "Those will be useful in long battles. And if the bedding's too scratchy, then I guess we'll have to find new stuff.

"Deeper into the territory, there is a concealed place, I think. There are thick trees on the side closer to Thorn's base, so they won't be able to attack or see as well. However, I think we should make a kind of escape route once we get there."

-----

Maja, having already reported to Thorn, flew further away and made sure there were no intruders on the border. Many times she glided along it, and when she was convinced everything was fine, she sat on the ground, calming down a bit. There was a berry bush within reach, and she grabbed a blue berry off of the plant. It had a wonderful balance of flavor, she thought, and grabbed another one.

Last edited:
((Yay! This place isn't dead! :DDD))

"That's a great idea," Taliax replied. "I'll go find some more bedding, I know a great spot." Taliax flew north a little ways until she reached a bramble thicket. The green-eyed Latias then scrambled under the large bramble patch, a very odd sight, until she reached a small, damp clearing where moss grew plentifully. She picked as much as she could, then flew to the clearing Emuritto had suggested and deposited her load there. Then, Taliax reported back to camp to make sure that they were definately moving camps.
"We are moving, right?" Taliax asked Dragio. "I left the bedding at the clearing Emuritto suggested, but I can bring it back here if that isn't the place it needs to be."

((P.S I clicked on your egg so I don't get a flint mop from Dewlap XD))

Azure looked at Emuritto. Her sapphire eyes were wide, as they always were when she was in a good, joking mood.

"Does this mean my explosion won't be necessary?"

"Of course," Emuritto said, nodding to Azure, then Taliax. "Thanks, Taliax. We'll move it if necessary. I'll go look."

But she didn't move from her spot. All she did was scan it with her psychic powers. "Looks good enough..." she noted. "But we'll need to agree no it. Follow me!"

Blizzard found herself somewhere in the forest, far away from Team Legends camp. "Ugh. Why does this always happen to me?" She took off, desperately searching for the camp, she had no idea where she was. None of the area looked familiar. Is this even Team Legend terretory? she wondered.

(( ;3 No it's not, but let's take a moment of moruning for Team Star that dies about two weeks ago...))

Back
Top Bottom