• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Denizens of Death

"Mine!" said Thorn suddenly, glaring at the Vaporeon and Skitty. She fluffed herself up a bit and turned back to her meal, ripping out one of the Caterpie's kidneys and swallowing it whole.

"Oookaaay." Said Liz as she sweatdropped agian.
The Skitty started to bite into a Chesto berry, being careful not to come close to Thorn or her precious Caterpie that she was ripping the organs out of.

Thorn began thinking of mischief again soon enough, though, and ripped out the other kidney, said, "Catch!" and threw it to Liz, where it landed with a splat... two feet from her face.

River glared at Thorn.
"If you're not going to behave, then you don't get any fish. Child or not, you should at least act more mature," she stated, hoping that Thorn would at least think about it. She didn't like Caterpie, but they were probably the most nutritious food they'd found. After a moment, the Vaporeon turned away with annoyance and started eating her Finneon contently.
"Liz, want a bit?" she asked, offering a torn piece of the Finneon to the Skitty.

Thorn glanced at the half-eaten Caterpie. The choice was obvious. She walked over and set down the Caterpie near them.

"Thank you, Thorn," River said, smiling warmly. She scratched at the remains of the Finneon, as well as the two Remoraid and the Goldeen. Each were cut into parts of three, except for one Remoraid, which was split in half. River pushed one third of the Goldeen, one third and one half of the Remoraid, and uneven bits of the Finneon to Thorn, and then another third of the food to Liz while taking the rest for herself.

She nibbled on her portions of the food and took just a small bit of the Caterpie's muscle. The DoD... how long are we going to be able to live carefree without having to get the little ones to train very much...? River silently thought to herself.

Bullet emerged from the mountain to see the other four members of the team awake and enjoying themselves. He hated to ruin their fun, but they had to leave.

"I hope you guys are all ready to go," he said. "The DoD found us, and when they don't get any word from their prized Ursaring they're going to be suspicious.

"Mmm, yummy!" Thorn chirruped, glad that she had made the decision that she had. She first gulped down the Remoraid rather quickly, and then more slowly started on the Goldeen.

Iron awoke, and heard shouting nearby. A Vaporeon, a Swablu and a Skitty were playing near the river.
Iron stood up and started to walk towards them when he heard Bullet, the Zangoose, shout something about the DoD.
"They found us?" Iron shouted with his low, rumbling voice "How? When?"
And right after I had woken up. Now I won't have time to eat either. At least not much...
He still headed towards the forest though.

"The- they found us?!" River gasped. She stuffed all of the food in her mouth and swallowed it. She tore two enormous leaves off of a large tree and set them in front of Thorn and Liz. "Finish your food and put any leftovers or things that you can't eat in one minute in the leaves. If you can't keep up or get tired, we can carry you. Thorn, if you fly, remember not to go past the trees so that they can't see you as easily," she ordered with worry, mostly because Bullet's message had caught her off guard. She stood up and looked at Bullet.
"Where are we going to travel to?"

Bullet paused. "Yes; I saw an Ursaring last night entering the mountain. I met up with him on the 4th floor and killed him. The DoD are going to get suspicious." Bullet paused again. "I don't know where we can go now. We know that they're inhabiting Treasure Town, and many other places; I don't know where else we can go. For now, let's get going."

Thorn said a few nasty, four-letter words, before following suit low over the ground, although she was slow there and her golden sheen was always obvious.

Liz started to feel anger flow through her whole entire body.
"So, they found us, eh? Well, we won't let them hurt us!" She said, determined.
She then put some Finneon into the leaf and looked up to Bullet to see what he was going to say.

"If only it were that easy..." River muttered, patting Liz on the head with a look of pity. "Shall we travel along the river, or in the woods or another place?" she asked Bullet, hoping he'd at least be able to answer that.

"Why, THANK you Yono." Enigma said somewhat sarcastically. "I've been trying to get rid of Xhan for years." Enigma was sure that the Dusknoir would try and pull that on him, so he moved away to the other side of the room. "So are we leaving or not?"

Xhan woke up, and didn't want to open his eyes. But he did. He gasped. "Wh-Where am I?" He asked no one in particular. More of the question, WHEN am I?
"Oh, goody! You're awake!" A cheery voice said. Xhan looked to the side.
"WAAAH!!! Wi-Wigglytuff?" He stammered.
"Yes,oh yes, friendly friends!" He replied. "Team Tasty found you conked out in apple woods! They brought you here!" He said in a singsong voice.
"Ugh... All this kindness is making me wanna' barf." Xhan stood up, and keeping Wigglytuff's amazing power in mind, devised a plan. "Say, have you ever seen an Aura Sphere twice your size?" He asked.
"No, nopety, nope!" Wigglytuff replied.
"Come outside, then." Once out side, Xhan made the Aura Sphere as big as he could. "Say goodnight." He whispered. Knowing that his type advantage would help him, he blasted Wigglytuff. It actually knocked him out! Xhan made a break for it, and he thought of how the guild had diminished over the years. It was better in his time. But now, he headed for where Celebi was said to live. After all, if he got rid of Yono when he was young, he would have one less person to try to destroy in his time!

X-Ray woke up. The sun was shining.
Oh, god! I'll be late for the meeting! He thought.
He ran to the thone hall where Rishben were sleeping, and sat down on the ground, because he could'nt sit on a chair like the others.
"Where is Xhan?" He asked Yono, the Dusknoir.

Iron nodded at Bullet, then he started looking for food in the trees and bushes. He soon found a Metapod, teared it open, and then started eating the meat inside it.
He then walked to the river, and started drinking, ignoring River.

((Remember that you people in my team don't trust me, cuz I've been in D+Gs army.))

Liz looked up at River and sighed. She then started to tie the two ends of the giant leaf together, without ripping it.
As Iron was drinking, she glared at the Aggron and looked over to Thorn.
"You ready to go?" Liz asked her friend.

Back
Top Bottom