• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Denizens of Death

Eager to go, Liz started to walk down the river, carrying the leaf in her mouth.

Iron finished eating the Metapod, and started to follow Thorn, River and Liz.
He was still hungry after the Metapod, and grabbed a pidgey in the trees, killed it, and started to eat the meat inside it.
If I were a fire type, I would have roasted it... He thought.

Xhan stopped in a small clearing. He was panting, sweating, and tired. But he had to Celbi. He took a look around. Then, he knew. He was here. He had been so busy thinking about taking a break that he hadn't even realized where he was. "Celebi!" He yelled. "I know you're here! Maybe not in this time, but you're here!" There was a small flash, and Celebi appeared.
"You're smarter than you look." She taunted. Xhan kept calm, but barely.
"I need to time travel. I'm from the future. And I need to get back to my own time." He explained. "I know you don't like to do that stuff, but it's for the sake of the future!" I'm not lying. It really is for the sake of the future. But not in the way you'd think...
""Well, I geuss... If it's for the sake of the future... Fine. Only for the future." She replied.
"I've heard you can only make short trips by yourself. why don't you just take a lot of short trips?" He asked.
"Well, I geuss that would work. If you want to do it that way. Alright." So, they went through time, one bit at a time. Until they were at the right time.
"This is good." Luckily, they were in a nicer part of the world, so Celebi didn't suspect anything. In fact, she knew nothing of the DoD! How lucky am I? He wondered. He used Extreme Speed to zip to the meeting room, without thanking Celebi, of course. Now, he could get rid of Enigma, Yono, and rub it in their faces that he returned from the past! "Sorry for the delay. I had to convince Celebi that I was innocent!" He said to Yono as he came to a halt.

(( Wasn't following since the same three people kept posting over and over and over and nobody in my plot line posted until I checked today. ))

Before he could answer X-Ray he saw Xhan appear.
"Well nice of you to join us Xhan. The meeting is over. I explained to Rishben the whole you insulting me and me fighting back thing. He understands. No hard feelings?" Yono said extending his ghostly hand to the Lucario.

"Well, hello Xhan." Enigma said cooly. "How was your trip? Was it... enjoyable?" Knowing Xhan wanted to kill him, Enigma stepped back a few feet and waited for his response. Just for safety, he readied a Tri Attack and a Psychic if he needed to defend himself. Probably will though... Enigma thought.

"Enigma, rot in a sack. Yono, get a life... literally." He replied angrily. "Have you ever considered seeing a photographer? I geuss you'd be dumb enough to do that!" He chuckled to himself. "Being a ghost, you have no skull to hold your brain in!" He almost walked away. But he missed the meeting. "What are we supposed to do? Hopefully something more interesting than last time." He hated asking what they were doing. It means he had missed the meeting. "Oh and Enigma... This is for this morning!" He gave Enigma a Force Palm to the head, and he wasn't gentle. He turned to Yono to wait for his question to be answered.

"Well you need to see Rishben about your rudeness problem while the rest of the team waits for Ursarings report." Yono said totally ignoring the last insults and retracting his hand.
"Engima, get yourself together and go out and find Ursaring. Report back ASAP." Yono said with a twinge of leadership.

Xhan reported to Rishben as soon as he could. Rishben had listened to Xhan, and his reasons for doing as he did. He had a hard time deciding on who to punish. Xhan should have more respect for his teammates, but Yono shouldn't be sending his teammates into a dimensional hole. The Lightfinders would have an easier time eliminating them. Both faults created a weakness in battle. So... both were to be punished. Xhan had to speak to his team members about their pasts throughout the day, and Yono... What was his punishment?
"Rishben, if I may suggest, punish Yono by fighting hi-" But Xhan was interupted. Rishben had a plan. A new punishment. Xhan and Yono would team up, and battle Rishben, not to the death, but darn close. And they would have to work together. Xhan took his leave. "Yono! Rishben is punishing both of us." Xhan told Yono why and how they were being punished.

Bullet looked to the East of the river, and to the West. If he went east, he very well knew that the team would have to face the Denizens of death, however if he went to the west he would avoid them longer. He took a deep breath. "Are you all prepared for battle?" he asked darkly.

He thinks we'll stop at near death?! Xhan, maybe. Me? No! he thought.
"Alright Xhan. It'll let us build up some trust and teamwork skills. When do we begin?" Yono said.

River nodded solemnly.
"Yes... I can also help protect the little ones if need be. I can change the terrain or create a barrier of ice, or do whatever you need to help you. I can try to fight too, but I definitely won't be a match against the senior members. Are you prepared to accept that you may have to let me die and retreat?" she asked in the same tone.

"Actually, in about four minutes." He said. "I hope you realize that I'll hate you forever, and this will give me no pleasure what so freaking ever. Well, I'm going to get ready." He said as he hid a few Oran Berries in his scarf.

Yono looked around and gathered up a few Oran berries and hid them in his mouth.
"Lets get this over with." Yono said as he started walking to the fight hall.

Yono and Xhan versus Rishben? Interesting. Wonder who will die, or at least, almost die. X-Ray thought with a grin.
"I'll go with you." He growled to Enigma.
Then he walked out of the throne room and found himself outside. He stopped and waited for Enigma to come.

Back
Top Bottom