• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Denizens of Death

((Yes, that is a bit morpid o_e

Eh, I have nothing to write for my rp char now, really...))

((Sorry about that last post, though. Xhan needs peace so that he can think of a plan. Beware this long post of doom!!!))
---
Xhan swatted all the flies gathering near him. Then he finally had an idea! Wait, no...two ideas! First, he would find either Darkrai or Giratina. Either one would probably work. He'd travel to the Dark Realm, and come back with Rishben! Then he'd find Dialga, who would send them back to their own time! Dialga controlled time, so he could do it! Now, if Dialga didn't want to cooperate... They could overpower him. Xhan knew Dragon Pulse, but he wasn't weak to dragon types. Or steel types. He was partially steel. "It's perfect!" He used Extreme Speed, and found that he could run across water if he was going as fast as possible. He got to Brine Cave, and quickly descended to the lowest level, and came to the inscriptions. Then, a Lapras came, which was lucky for Xhan. Who knew I had such luck? He decided to alter his plan. He would take Dialga first.
"You do not have the proper qualities to enter the Hidden Land." The Lapras said.
"Really? Are you sure you don't want to change your mind?" He asked, creating an Aura Sphere.
"I-I'm sorry to keep you waiting!" Xhan had geussed that personal feelings would overcome the desire to do good. He boarded the Lapras, and they set of for the hidden land...

(I have bad news. Lord Shyguy has decided to leave the RPG. :sad:That means we have one more place open though. In the DoD, that is. Sorry that I'm double posting.)

Last edited:
((I should be ashamed of myself for triple posting! I truly am sorry. :sweatdrop:But, this thread seems to be dying. In 48 hours, I'll delete it, unless anyone wants it to stay. If you want it to stay, just post, or let me know that you need to be caught up. Or just read the pages. One or the other. But, seriously, this thread is DYING.:dead: It only has 48 hours to live unless someone donates their posts!:sad:))

((okay, I'll post))

Liz continued walking, humming a happy tune. She marched to it, now in her own little world.

((that's all i got))

((Meh. Someone from the DOD posting would be useful. Here goes.))
---
Xhan looked at Temporal Tower. It was tall. VERY tall. Xhan figured it was best to just get it over with. He used Extreme Speed, and ran to the entrance, climbing step afterstep. He was getting tired. He collapsed. He lay on the floor, panting. I hould take it easy. I'll be slower in the long run. Xhan got to his feet slowly. He walked silently to final steps. He was so close. But so tired. He was about redy to take a nap. After a painful climb, Xhan fell on his face, tounge hanging out, panting. Everything started going black. Xhan couldn't remember anything after that until the next day.

Back
Top Bottom