• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

Re: PMD: The world in Shadow *One more position open in Team Shadow! WTF?*

"Oh, why I oughta-just crush his head!" Enigma was still in sight. Xhan blasted him with an Aura Sphere, hit him, which was satisfying, and jumped into a tree, out of sight from Enigma. "I hate that guy." he said quitly. "I just hope Shadow dosen't get ticked at us for fighting."

Ducking Shadow dodged the Ice Beam.
Enigma shall pay! he thought fuming.
Diving out of the sky he grabbed Enigma and took him to his sky chamber out of view from everybody.
"You listen here. Try a stunt like that again and I'll have you put six feet under!" he said so everybody could hear.
With that he fired a Punishment beam right in Enigma's face and threw the Porygon-Z to the ground, 50 stories down.

"Uhhh...." Enigma lay paralyzed, and embedded in the ground. "Man, this sucks..." And with that, he was knocked out.

Oscuridad stared at his mother and backed away. "I can't have died!" he cried. "I'm the commander of Team Light! We're at one of the darkest times in the war! I can't have died!" He noticed that his parents were staring at something behind Oscuridad. He turned to see what it was, and saw a door. He turned back to them. "What's so special about a door?"

"You weren't meant to die yet," his mom said, still staring at the door. "If a door appears shortly after a someone dies, that means that they weren't meant to die. They have the option of being recalled to life." Oscuridad turned back to the door.

"So if I enter it, I can get back to my team?" Oscuridad asked. His mother nodded. His father then spoke up.

"I've heard it may affect pokemon in some way after they have returned. You might not be the same as you were before." Oscuridad stared at his father, and turned back to the door. He walked towards it, took a deep breath, and opened it.

---------

Oscuridad slowly raised his head to see Coraline and Thorn keeping watch. He stretched his wings. Wait - wings? He hastily turned his head and yelped. On his back were two large black wings.

Coroline laughed with relief that Oscuridad was alive. She stopped, realizing the Houndoom had some kind of bat wings.
"You're alive! But, how did you get wings? Cool, actually."

Xhan laughed((Again)) at Enigma. He watched the unconsiouss figure for a short time. Then his laughter stopped. Why did Shadow attack Enigma? And not me? After all, I failed to kill that Beldum. But... Maybe because Enigma didn't even try to get up in the first place! He thought happily. He jumped down from the tree, and continued his long run.

Oscuridad told Coraline and Thorn about the encounter he had that he thought was a dream, and how he had gotten wings.

"Uhhh...." Enigma felt himself slowly coming back. "Wha-what happened?" He suddenly remembered the whole event. "Man... What should I do?" Enigma said as he slowly climbed out of the hole, looking around.

Lachlan took the berry and tossed it into his mouth. He swallowed, and everything felt better. He looked around. A lot had happened, but now he saw, coming out of a pile of rubble, the Houndoom. But this time he had wings... It didn't matter. Lachlan grabbed another large stone and charged at him with another stone edge attack.

Coraline ran froward and deflected the attack with a Dark Pulse. She used a Confuse Ray immediately after that.
"Leave him alone!!"

Enigma decided to try and take down one of the Team Light members. He looked around, and saw a Houndoom that had wings. It looks strong. What should I do..? Enigma decided to attack it from a distance. After a quick Recover, Enigma set out, trying to get near the Houndoom.

Kruger wakes up, dazed and confused. He notices Lachlan trying to attack the winged Houndoom. And he watched him be denied. By that Umbreon. "I'll get that Umbreon," He comments, fading out of sight.

He appears above Coraline and then attacks her in one fluid action. He hoped it connected.

Lachlan got hit with a confuse ray, and he stumbled around after the deflection of his attack threw him off. He was dazed and confused now, and that wouldn't help anybody. He responded to everybody who could hear, he wasn't sure who told him not to attack, "You expect mercy?!". He tried to use an iron tail attack, and his tail whipped around dangerously, threatening everyone and himself.

Finally returning to his senses, Farran climbs up to his feet and looks around. "Darn it... what hit me?" He shakes his head and walks over toward the Honchkrow. "I'm glad you're here. Have you seen our commander, by the way? I hope she didn't get caught up in one of the blasts." Taking another look around, through his incredibly large peripheral field of vision (though he has a very small area of binocular vision), he grumbles, muttering under his breath. "Where did that rat head off to? And how in the world did the pup get wings? Am I still seeing things?" Farran suddenly notices the avian fade out, preparing an attack and apparently not paying attention. "Well, I guess I still have a fight to finish." He turns his attention toward the Houndoom, Umbreon, and Beldum.

Coroline snarled as a Porygon-Z floated closer.
"Stay away!!"
She was still for a minute, before shaking hard. Poisonous sweat in the form of a Toxic attack flew at the Pokemon.

Oscuridad looked around. There was nothing he could do. The Porygon Z and Aggron were rushing towards him. He couldn't die if he had just barely died. He had to get out somehow. Suddenly, he felt an odd sense rushing through him. A white light jetted out from him, and when it left, he, Coraline, and Thorn were gone.

((We're appearing at the bottom of the Mountain, BTW))

Aggrivated and confused, Lachlan realized his tail wasn't sweeping anyone away, so he stood still, his vision still blurred in confusion. His claws glowed that black-purple color as he, tapped into what little shadow energy he had, and readied a shadow claw attack. He failed to see that the 3 Light members had teleported out of there, so he took a swipe at whatever was close. He swiped at what appeared to be a Porygon-Z.

"Where did they go?" Enigma said, firing an Ice Beam at the remains of a Toxic attack. "They, they got away, right?" He said aloud. "Was it, that light?"

The three of them appeared in the middle of the forest at the bottom of the mountain. Oscuridad looked around, confused. "Did I just use Teleport?"

Back
Top Bottom