• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

"Then it's simple. Reverse your polarity, and you'll momentarily fly off. Then just stay away from the door." Farran's eyes shift then to the Rattata and its protectors, then to X-ray. "Well, what will it be?"

Thorn gave the Flygon a whithering look. My polarity can't change unless the magnetic poles of the Earth itself flip, which could take years. It seems you know nothing about magnetism, young one.

There was a soft pounding on the other side of the door, Lachlan noted, "Sounds like someone can't wait to get out of there."

((So we're at the door with Team Light now?))
Serena said, "Is it possible to dig from the top of the tunnel inside? If it is, one of us can hold off Team Light while the other gets Farran out of there."

Kruger remains in the shadows, his eyes being as big as a boulder. If the Beldum saw him, it would all be over. Okay, maybe not but it still was pretty important.

Eevee: "We'll never give you Panic!" Coraline snarled at the Flygon. The Rattata hid behind her.

---

"Shh, Coraline." X-Ray turned to Farran. "Very well, but you have to catch her first." Panic whimpered in fear, but then heard X-Ray's growl. "Run!" Panic zoomed under the Flygon's feet and ran towards the darkest part of the cave.
Oh no... It's so dark here! I can't see! She thought, still running for her life. She ran into something. It turned out to be a crate. The Rattata jumped into the crate which was full of rotten Pecha berries. She wanted to say yuck, but then the scary Flygon would hear her. She silently dug to the bottom of the crate.

X-Ray could see her in the crate with his X-Ray vision. The crate appeared to be one of a many hundred crates that were there. "It would take days to find her in that darkness." He grinned to Farran. "You'd die before you even smelled her." He turned to his team mates. "Why don't you rest a bit. I'll stay awake and watch over Farran here."

Thorn broke away from the door. Now I feel an overwhelming magnetic force from the other end. She zoomed away into darkness. There was an echoing clang, and a telepathic conversation.
This is my place.
Huh?
Get outta here.
What just happened?
You ran into me.
No, you ran into me.
Can anyone back that up?
No one could see in here, you idiot.
Exactly.
You're weird.
So are you.
Now separate yourself from me.
I can't.
Wimp.
Well then, you try!
Damn, I can't either.
Exactly. Now I need to go back over here-
No, we go over here.
But I want to go this way!
Well, tough.

X-Ray saw Thorn zoom past him. "Where are you going?" He cryed, but the darkness had swallowed Thorn, and it was impossible to see her. But good for X-Ray, he could just use his vision. His eyes began to glow and X-Ray could see Thorn... with... something else?
"What's going on Thorn?" He growled and dashed to her. He couldn't see what was hanging on to her.

Ordalla now noticed the darkness where Thorn had been.
"Thorn!" She cried out to her friend. She ran over to her friend.

Last edited:

((MewXCharmeleonXEevee, look at my post (Number 386)))

"Crates of old, rotten berries?" Farran smirked. "You know, fermented berries have a tendency to burn, even sometimes explode, when exposed to an open flame. I wonder what these would do... Shall I find out?" The way he said it, it was hard to tell whether he knew that as a fact, or if he was bluffing.

"And burn your delicious Rattata?" X-Ray said to Farran from the darkness. "Would even a Rattata be enough to satiate you?"

Last edited:

Thorn came out. She had apparantly run head-on into another Beldum, a non-shiny one. They were still bickering over who ran into who telepathically.

(Satiate you mean, not saturate) "Well, I must say, barbecued Rattata doesn't sound half bad..." Farran chuckled, then continued. "Though the real question is, what else might be roasted in the process?" He then glanced at the Beldum, now stuck with another one of its own kind. "Interesting... congratulations, you two... If you work together, you'll be a lot stronger than you are now."

((Yeah ^.^" sorry.

And that sounds like Thorn might evolve :P))

Ordalla watched as Thorn bickered with another Beldum. She raised an eyebrow.

Last edited:

((Actually, she hasn't yet, but I think she's gonna.))

"Well, anyway," Serena said, "I'll go get Sandshrew. Maybe he can dig into this thing." She ran off into the swirling desert sand to the west, where her friend lived.

((Yes.))

Lachlan listened more closely to the door. The pounding grew louder, but then stopped. He turned back to Serena, acknowledging her, "Yes, get back fast. That could've been Farran pounding on the door!". Lachlan then knocked on the door, somewhat softly, hoping there might be a good response.

Back
Top Bottom